Welcome to
I'm having trouble getting a post written. This is my third try.
Wish blogger would get it together. LOL
These are not my monsters but I like them.
We had 2 beautiful summery days and then the rain came. I am so hoping to get a few more nice days before fall. Here on the cost we don't have much changing of the leaves at all. I have to go inland for that and it's still not that dramatic. Not like these places.
Have a great Monday!
Nicole
Nicole








5 comments:
The turning of the leaves is beginning slowly, but we expect a good colourful time in a few weeks.
Love the autumnal photos..
...it's hard to out do the colors of fall.
I love your AI autumn image creations! We do see change in our area, but haven't had a brilliant show in a few years. The upper elevations of the mountains is the best place to see the fall foliage. Early October last year while on vacation, we were happy to see the changes when we drove the Blue Ridge Parkway on our way to Blowing Rock, North Carolina. We went to the attractions Blowing Rock and Grand Father Mountain, but not the same day. It's less than three hours from us, so we did these things as day trips and had a great time! Have a nice week, Nicole! xo
Very scary monsters, and meautiful autumn trees - epic!!! 😻🦋🐾🦋😻
Post a Comment