Welcome to
Before I get started I want to give some help for those who can't see the videos. The first thing to do is refresh the page. These videos are embedded from Pintrest, you do not need to be a Pintrest member to view them. After refreshing if you still can't see them check your ad blocker, or pop up restrictions. Especially with browsers like Safari. If you click anywhere on the video it will take you to pintrest so you can view it there. Hope this helps.
Now for monster videos.
The eyes have it.
Now for some eyes I created a long time ago. Some of you may remember.
Have a nice Monday
Nicole








19 comments:
The eyes created with Nightcafe are great.
Have a monstrously good day and week.
my my, dear your mastery over digital art is highly impressive 😍👍
you have such level of intelligence that inspires me deeply as creating such fascinating and wonderful art is rare thing i think :) hats off to your amazing skills my dear friend ❤️❤️❤️
The eyes have it indeed! These are fun, thank you!
My Dad´d loved this! (He gave me my first name as he also was an optometrist).
...Nicole, the only thing that I can see of those wonderful eyes. The rest of the post is black!
Ghoulish as always Nicole!
It the page is completely black refresh.
I love the eyes. My daughter was walking by when she saw that last picture and said my eyes look like that. I have blue eyes and a gold ring around the iris.
* I meant around the pupil, not iris. lol
I like the eyeballs! The potter, Marvin Bailey, makes some excellent eyeball jugs.
These are amazing.
Quite a mix here ... I preferred the more colourful ones towards the end of your post.
All the best Jan
Wow! Eyes on the world , so nany eyes
Have a good week, Nicole
Thanks for dropping by my blog
Much love
Of course, you have the real monster in the White House.
Eyes by themselves are cool, but those videos with all the eyes looking around is a bit scary. Not scary looking at it, but scary because it made me think of the cameras and ways we as a society are being watched. :) Hope it was a good Monday. hugs-Erika
Wonderful eyes:))
These eyes are very interesting.
Eyes are amazing ~ favorite are the sky ones ~ very creative all ~
Hugs ^_^
Post a Comment