Welcome To Friday Face OFF (FFO)
This is the place to show off your face art.
You
know, ANY type of face, nature, the face of a flower, photography,
drawings, paintings, AI. There just needs to be a face in your blog post, a
link back to my blog and please use the image below.
Thank you
It has been a busy week for us. Nothing in particular just every day things and getting the cars and the house ready for winter. I know it's only fall but better get it done now.
I have also been spending time in my art room, having fun making witchy things. I will show you when they are finished.
For now the faces I'm showing are very old.
Thursday I did cook all day long.
I will be joining Gillena
Nicole














27 comments:
I wanted to tell you I made a mock apple pie using saltine crackers. I've never been a fan of apple pie to begin with, so the mock apple was a great substitute.
I love the third face from the older art. And I like the "Not getting old" AI. Happy FFO and AFFF.
Dear Nicole,
even though your drawings are older, I find them very expressive. And I love the AI memes—especially "We're not getting old..." but also "Don't mess with me..." 😂
All the best from Austria 🤗, happy Friday and a lovely weekend!
Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2026/09/sommerliche-tage-ein-bunter.html
What does one do to get a car ready for winter other than change the summer tyres to winter tyres?
Fun with AI seems a great succeed. I admire your paintings with it. I would like to try.
Thank you for sharing and for hosting.
Greetings by Heidrun ❤️
These memes are funny Nicole. Your drawings a lovely of the faces.
Strange how your blog post isn't showing that it's very recent on my blog feed and mine isn't showing on yours either. Some people are ok...guess it will be fixed eventually.
...hey survivor, keep being awesome.
Dear Nicole,you showed us nice drawings again.Hope you have a good week even if it's busy.Many greetings from Greece
That kid's face is my favourite! Happy Friday, Nicole.
I'm stealing that "We're Not Getting Old" meme, thanks!
Always great portrait art ~ you are so talented ~ Hugs ^_^
Glad you are back to making art again
Glad you reposted these golden oldies, because I don't think I'd seen them all. Looking forward to your Halloween extravaganza. Happy FFO!
More marvelous portraits! I'll probably be sharing this one again on Sunday -- faces AND art!
Happy FFO to you.
Happy Friday, Nicole
Thanks for linking to AFFF
much love
I hadn't seen these faces, so I'm glad you posted them again. They are very good, and their ethnicity is also unmistakable.
I don't do anything to my car to prepare it for winter. But we don't get much snow, so no winter tires are required. Also the house is what it is. I could probably stock up with pellets for my pellet burner, but I can do that any time as there's no shortage.
I like the Wine Improves With Age meme.
Enjoy your weekend,
Lisca
I really like your older drawings, Nicole. I have yet to see a drawing of yours that I don't like. Your portraits always have a lot of expression. I also like the AIs - ah, the side effects of being awesome. We must have been hell of awesome...
Great sketches and fun faces! Still a bit knackered here, so only short...
You capture such interesting faces--every one!
Fun memes! I especially liked the Don't mess weith me--lol!
Winter will be here before we know it.
Have a wonderful day, my friend. :)
The artwork is great. Thanks for the funny pictures. Those were so good.
I remember some of those faces, nice to see them again.
Boa tarde minha querida amiga Nicole. Obrigado pela visita e comentário. Seus desenhos ficaram maravilhosas. Difícil escolher o melhor. Uma excelente tarde de sexta-feira, para você e todos os seus familiares no USA e um grande abraço do seu amigo carioca.
Some wonderful faces and memes. Happy weekend to you, Nicole.
I love your art, Nicole! And the memes are so funny.
Your faces are always so expressive and they vary from young to old and in many other ways that keep my interest going.
Have a good week… mae at maefood.blogspot.com
Lovely faces and I enjoyed the AI funnies.
All the best Jan
Always a fan of sketches you do. They are touched with souls
Post a Comment