I loved all your memes. That cat at the end with "you" and the cappuccino are PRICELESS. Thanks for sharing these wonderful images with us for T this Tuesday, Nicole.
That made me smile. That looks like me in the morning, that woman with the crazy hair and the cat on her arm! Happy Tuesday to you too. Happy T-Day, (belated, again) Lisca
sweet friend Nichole this is amazing how nature has given us different colors of circumstances and shades of moods .at plain sight they seem very bothering but actually they are serving the fundamental purpose of this life "change" :) our feelings lead us to be anxious ,bore or excited and so on but as you see when this emotional leap is used properly it makes possible your posts as today 🥹❤️😍 i really enjoyed how your inner desired made these amazing and refreshing art possible and we could meet real "you " :) 🫂
Those funny memes are an absolute lifesaver when life gets a bit too quiet and boring for a few weeks, and joining in on T-Day with Elizabeth and Bleubeard is such a fun way to shake things up.
28 comments:
We must be long, lost twins. I look the same in the mirror!
A few drinks are always good, Nicole! 😂
Happy T!
Acima de tudo, um bom estado de espírito.
Abraço de amizade.
Juvenal Nunes
These are really fun, and perfect for T day. I hope your foot is feeling better too. Have a super T day. hugs-Erika
These are so much fun 😁 😂 Nicole. Thank you so much for making me smile 😃 😊
You like Tuesday so much that you can’t wait to post about them. :)
These are good Nicole and even the cat..lol
This was FUN. As my FIL says, "get old or die" - let us get old, with style!
Happy Tuesday. I often wonder, who is that old man staring back at me from the mirror.
...I hope that you aren't racing to the end!
This post made me laugh, Nicole. Thanks for that.
Have a lovely T-Day.
These are pretty fun :-)
I want to come to your monthly friends gathering, you wild 'n crazy gals, you!
What a fun post!
I loved all your memes. That cat at the end with "you" and the cappuccino are PRICELESS. Thanks for sharing these wonderful images with us for T this Tuesday, Nicole.
AI is so much fun...
What a fun post.
Hope you've been enjoying a great Tuesday.
All the best Jan
😄😄😄 very nice
And
Thanks for dropping by my blog
Much love
Fun, fun, fun! 😂🤣
That made me smile. That looks like me in the morning, that woman with the crazy hair and the cat on her arm! Happy Tuesday to you too.
Happy T-Day, (belated, again)
Lisca
These are good :-D
sweet friend Nichole this is amazing how nature has given us different colors of circumstances and shades of moods .at plain sight they seem very bothering but actually they are serving the fundamental purpose of this life "change" :) our feelings lead us to be anxious ,bore or excited and so on but as you see when this emotional leap is used properly it makes possible your posts as today 🥹❤️😍
i really enjoyed how your inner desired made these amazing and refreshing art possible and we could meet real "you " :) 🫂
Those funny memes are an absolute lifesaver when life gets a bit too quiet and boring for a few weeks, and joining in on T-Day with Elizabeth and Bleubeard is such a fun way to shake things up.
Muito divertidas, gostei muito, passando pra desejar uma ótima quinta-feira bjs.
Ha ha ha!!! Really funny images, Nicole. I LOVE THEM!!!!!!
Very good.
I like the first sketch with the crooked nose. I love an unusual nose. It adds character.
Post a Comment