Join me each week for Friday Face OFF, Sunday in the Art Room and Monster Monday
Hi Everyone!
I have family that live in Spokane, WA. Please pray for Spokane.
My family are out of town with the exception of my niece who is evacuating.
😲 that is really something.
Hope everyone is safe. Pray we have some rain!!
Goodness me, scary that is. I do hope the people there will not lose their homes.
Our best wishes are with the people of Spokane. Trump will soon be telling them they didn’t tidy up their forests well enough.
That is terrifying.
I saw info about the fires int he news and it looks terrible. I hope they get lots of rain ASAP.
OMG I haven't heard about this -- so terrible! I hope everyone gets out safely!
Prayers, so scary
...climate change is a hoax???
This is a disaster ... I hope you family and all of their friends and all of the people of Spokane live through this with minimal loss. I can't even imagine the horror 😢Andrea @ From the Sol
Post a Comment
10 comments:
😲 that is really something.
Hope everyone is safe. Pray we have some rain!!
Goodness me, scary that is. I do hope the people there will not lose their homes.
Our best wishes are with the people of Spokane. Trump will soon be telling them they didn’t tidy up their forests well enough.
That is terrifying.
I saw info about the fires int he news and it looks terrible. I hope they get lots of rain ASAP.
OMG I haven't heard about this -- so terrible! I hope everyone gets out safely!
Prayers, so scary
...climate change is a hoax???
This is a disaster ... I hope you family and all of their friends and all of the people of Spokane live through this with minimal loss. I can't even imagine the horror 😢
Andrea @ From the Sol
Post a Comment