Welcome To Friday Face OFF (FFO)
This is the place to show off your face art.
You
know, ANY type of face, nature, the face of a flower, photography,
drawings, paintings, AI. There just needs to be a face in your blog post, a
link back to my blog and please use the image below.
Thank you.
YAY! I got a face drawn for this week.
She starts like this.
Then this. If you have noticed I'm more controlled on how I draw now. Before, I was all over the page.
Even though I do like being all over the page I'm beginning to see the benefit of started on the top and working down.
Here are a few AI faces.
Now for some features
Now it's time to show me your face.
Nicole
Nicole












28 comments:
"OK"?! She is plain wonderful Nicole!!!! So lifelike.
You never cease to amaze me. I love the way you challenge yourself to draw different ethnicities too. Blessings!
Although the AI faces were stunning, I liked the one you sketched this week the best. Wonderful. Happy FFO and AFFF.
J'aime beaucoup voir toutes les étapes de travail sur un portrait. Celq me fascine ce talent-là
Love the face AI and the one you drew, the eyes are good - well to me they are and I'm sure to others as well.
Happy to see Canada emblazoned on your blog. David from Lake ONTARIO.
Dear Nicole, I am glad you were able to draw again. And you´ve made a very nice picture.
All the best and have a good time
Violetta
I am always amazed at your drawn faces.
The first AI looks like something from one of the Star War franchise.
It’s Friday already and your face was most excellent.
Glad you got a lovely face done!
Beautiful portrait Nicole! Love the shading so much! I also love the eyes! So amazing. Have a lovely weekend! Hugs!
Dear Nicole,
the face you drew turned out great – and I especially love how beautifully and expressively you drew the eyes 😍!
Even your AI faces have that certain something again!
Hugs and all the best from Austria 🤗
Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2026/08/reisebericht-2025-hope-manchmal-ist.html
Thanks so much for including me in the features, Nicole! As always, glorious portraits!
I admire your way of artwork. Thank you for sharing and for hosting.
Greetings by Heidrun ❤️
...Nicole, I'm not an AI fan, but the second is very nice. I hope that you are well, enjoy your weekend.
Looking at the first image of your drawing I wouldn't have thought that it would turn out in the portrait it eventually did. I do like it. Not all our work has to be a favorite of ours - I have created a lot that I'm not crazy about. Your AI faces are very different today from what you usually show, and I really like them. They are interesting and mysterious. I just thought that one of them would be a great visual prompt for my creative writing class.
Nicole, have a good weekend! - Carola
We are watching your talent and proficiency grow. Very cool. Nice picture of you both and delicious looking food in the previous post. Have a beautiful weekend friend Aloha
Wow, luv the AI faces
Thanks for linking to AFFF
MUCH LOVE
The sketch is great!
Thank you for the AI images and I like your drawing.
All the best Jan
Your sketch renders soul in the eyes!
Your drawing is excellent!
Wonderful portrait, Nicole!
I see Asian features in the woman's face. Beautiful drawing, Nicole.
wonderful portrait art work ~ the two favorite AI are the hooded portraits ~ Hugs ^_^
Felizmente que reconhece a sua própria evolução.
Abraço de amizade.
Juvenal Nunes
i absolutely LOVED how she turned out dear Nichole 😍👍
you did a great job and her eyes omg so alive and expressive wow
amazing my friend hats off!
The Ai faces are beautiful. I don't like being recreationally scared even in the safety of my own home.
Post a Comment