Friday, August 28, 2026

Friday Face OFF (FFO) 8/28/2026

 

Welcome To Friday Face OFF (FFO)
This is the place to show off your face art.
You know, ANY type of face, nature, the face of a flower, photography, drawings, paintings, AI. There just needs to be a face in your blog post, a link back to my blog and please use the image below. 
Thank you.
 
YAY! I got a face drawn for this week.
She starts like this. 
 
Then this. If you have noticed I'm more controlled on how I draw now. Before, I was all over the page.  
 
Even though I do like being all over the page I'm beginning to see the benefit of started on the top and working down.  
 
And to finish off she ends like this. Not my favorite, but she's OK.  
 
Here are a few AI faces.



 
Now for some features
 
 
Jeanie

That's it for now 
Don't miss
Sunday in the Art Room.
 
I will be joining Gillena 
 
Now it's time to show me your face.
 Nicole
  

No comments: