Welcome To Friday Face OFF (FFO)
This is the place to show off your face art.
You
know, ANY type of face, nature, the face of a flower, photography,
drawings, paintings, AI. There just needs to be a face in your blog post, a
link back to my blog and please use the image below.
Thank you.
I feel very bad, that again this week, I don't have any art. I did start a piece but I will save it for next week.
So what faces do you get this week?
Old ones.
Here are two of some colored pencil faces.
Here are a few AI pieces.
It's time for features.
Melbourne Street Photography
Roentare
Roentare
That's it for now
Don't miss
Sunday in the Art Room.
Now it's time to show me your face.
Nicole
Nicole












29 comments:
Sorry to hear you are feeling bad again. Those are great, great faces - all the best wishes from my heart. If it makes you feel "better"... I still struggle, too. Let us see the good, right :-)
...Nicole, I like the young man's excitement!
Yes, I really like the one of the little boy too with that surprised expression/ Love seeing your artwork. Thanks.
I admire your portraits. This pencil drawings are fantastisc. Thank you for sharing and for hosting. Greetings by Heidrun ❤️
I love the black and white ones!
Nicole You don't have to feel bad my lovely friend! I think I haven't drawn anything a long time and just got back to doodles this week. I totally understand. Sending you extra hugs and love and the portraits you have done here, they are magnificent! I adore them all. Have a lovely day and a lovely weekend. hugs!
I like the last drawing very much.Hope you will feel better soon.
All the best
Violetta
Those faces are great. Old or not. I hope you have a super FRiday and have had a good week, even if you didn't get a lot of art time. hugs-Erika
I love them both but I especially love the little boy.
So sorry you are not feeling well Nicole! Gorgeous selection of older portraits.
We all do what we can, Nicole! Your portraits are inspiring, whether new or old, and these are beautiful. There is so much life in each face! Take care!
Hi Nicole! That child portrait is one of my favorites that you did last year. That second Ai portrait's sculptural faces remind me of some of the sculpture work I remember you doing when I first met you. I hope you have a great week. Blessings!
You are so talented ~ love all your portrait sketches ~
Hugs ^_^
FFO could mean different things to different people. :)
Your faces are amazing, Nicole. No matter whether it's old art or some new ones, I always like your art. I'm learning so much just by looking at your drawings. I especially like how you drew the ear in the third image.
Wishing you a good weekend - Carola
Nicole I noticed that Iris and Carol posted 2 face pieces today and thought that might be a good idea for one of your FFO special portrait challenge days?
Oh, I remember these! Yes, beautiful head of hair on #3!
The drawing of the little boy is delightful, so full of life.
Your portraits this week are very good. I love the surprised little boy and also the hair of the previous portrait. Well done.
I like the AI pieces. But I do wonder what that does to real art.
Enjoy your weekend,
Lisca
I like the hair on the man and his face, and the little boy is very cute.
The face of the little boy shows a lovely expression.
I hope you feel better soon, Nicole.
Take care.
Thanks for featuring me this week
Happy Friday, glad you linked to AFFF
much love
You have a talent for showing attitude! I hope you feel better soon. Aloha
I like your drawings and yes, I too really like the one of the little boy.
All the best Jan
I tried to stay up long enough to leave a comment last night, but, like you, it's been a bad day for me, too. I can empathize.
It doesn't matter if you have shared these before or not, they are all very well done. I especially like the man and the boy.
The second AI image reminds me of a cross between Salvador Dali and Pablo Picasso, but mostly Picasso. Again, sorry I'm late visiting. Happy FFO and AFFF.
They are really good. I hope you feel better.
I like them all, the young man/boy is good with his expression.
All these portraits and sketches are fantastic. Thank you for the kind feature
In the days when we made sketches in field note books I could barely create a stick bird, let alone a human face with nuance and expression.
Post a Comment