Friday, August 14, 2026

Friday Face OFF (FFO) 8/14/26

 

Welcome To Friday Face OFF (FFO)
This is the place to show off your face art.
You know, ANY type of face, nature, the face of a flower, photography, drawings, paintings, AI. There just needs to be a face in your blog post, a link back to my blog and please use the image below. 
Thank you.
Well, this week has been a not art week. I did get a sketch done but that's about it. I wish I could say that my week was filled with fun things but in reality it wasn't. I'm not saying it was a bad week just weird week. 
 
I thought I would show you the faces I have in waiting to draw. 
I'm drawn to this woman's eyes, and of course no hair. LOL 

This woman's face speaks volumes. I think it would be a challenge to capture the pain she emits.  
 
I found this girl and thought she had beautiful features. Her crossed eye reminds me of how my eye was when I was a kid. I just gravitated to her.
 
I also love the expression on this girl's face.
These are just a few of the faces I have saved and want to draw. 

Here is my beautiful Granddaughter.
who is also a Master Sgt in the USAF
This is an older photo so she doesn't have her M.S. stripes.
 
 
Now for some features
Iris
 
Erika N

That's it for now 
Don't miss
Sunday in the Art Room this week.
 
I will be joining Gillena  

Now it's time to show me your face.
 Nicole    
 

11 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Although I would never ever draw a face, if I did,, the woman in pain would be the hardest. The expression and lines on her face would be hard to convey. I like your choices for future faces.

Happy FFO and AFFF.

Iris Flavia said...

My BIL has still a crossed eye and I never know where to look.
And I fear he certainly realizes but I´m afraid to ask!
It´s just a little, so I really cannot tell.
Your Granddaughter is a stunning beauty!
Hihi, thank you for featuring Ingo and his Grandma. I sure miss her.

Gene Black said...

That is an interesting collection of faces to draw. Your granddaughter is just lovely

Maria Medeiros said...

Happy Friday Nicole. I had a weird week too. I Love all the portraits and most lovely is your granddaughter. You should totally draw her portrait. She is lovely. Have a lovely Friday and a wonderful weekend. Sending you all my extra chocolate and I hope next week gets creative for you. Hugs! :)

Angie's Recipes said...

Some interesting faces..your granddaughter is a beauty :-)

Tom said...

...Nicole, you have a wonderful collection of faces to work on. Thanks for hostinig.

EricaSta said...

Again in this week FFO... with some fun here. I like making Grimaces too very much. It's aerobic for the face 🤣
Thank you for sharing and for hosting. Greetings by Heidrun ❤️

Rostrose said...

Dear Nicole, from experience, I can say that a weird week is better than a bad week 😉.

You've saved some very interesting faces, and I'm quite sure that your portrait drawings will be brilliant once again! Your granddaughter also has a very expressive face! Today I'm sharing some more pictures of people and animals with you. All the best from Austria 🤗
Traude

https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2026/08/sommerliche-tage-2026-ein-bunter.html

My name is Erika. said...

You might have had one to draw, but you do have some super faces today Nicole. My favorite is your beautiful granddaughter. You must be really proud of her. And also thanks for showcasing my page from last week. I do appreciate it. Have a great FRiday and start to your weekend. hugs-Erika

The Rev. Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

You've got some great pictures for portraits lined up, including your granddaughter's. I'm glad you featured Iris' picture, for it's so special. Blessings!

Christine said...

Beautiful granddaughter!