Tuesday, August 11, 2026

T Tuesday

 

 Hi Everyone!
 
Today is Tuesday so I'm joining Elizabeth and Bleubeard for T-day.
Not much is going on here. Every day last week we had a medical appt. My yearly thyroid Ultra Sound didn't come back great. I will have to have a Fine Needle Aspiration (FNA) which means a trip to Salem. uhhggggg
 
I found this cool T-shirt.
I've been having so much fun with my  new air fryer.
Potato and beef bites. Yummm
This is much better than it looks. The beef has a garlic butter sauce on it. String beans were made on the stove.
I've been making many meals with the air fryer but forget to take photos. I'll try to be better at that. 
 
My Zinnias have take off.
Mr. M. has been watering them for me. 

I also have two squash blossom. I'm so happy.  I took this photo in the evening so the flowers are closed for the night. 
 
Like I said not much going on here. 
My drink for the day is a chocolate protein drink.
It tastes very good.  

Have a happy Tuesday
Nicole
 

32 comments:

Tom said...

...I LOVE the t-shirt, I need to pass it on!!!

Gene Black said...

I have been using my air fryer more lately. I roasted some root vegetables in it a few days ago I find it to be a wonderful kitchen appliance.

Iris Flavia said...

That food looks yummy indeed!!! And, oh, the flowers (still waiting here). - have a happy T-Day!

Lisca said...

I swear by my air fryer! I am on my second air fryer. First I had a normal round basket type thing. Now I have one with two baskets side by side that does re-heating, baking, air frying, grilling, roast, crisp, broil and dehydrate. Best kitchen gadget i ever bought. I use it every day! I also have a potato cutter that cuts a potato into french fries. So I often have fries with my meal, without the calories of shop-bought and pre-cooked fries.
Happy T-Day,
Lisca

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Love that t-shirt, LOL! I've been pounding back chocolate protein drinks too for the the last couple of weeks since having that molar extracted. Trying to get as much protein as possible for the healing process.

Anvilcloud said...

That t-shirt could be worm at certain gatherings. Maybe even in some churches? 😎

Ananka said...

Lovely flowers and those potatoes look amazing :-D I've never had my thyroid checked before!

jabblog said...

Air fryers are great, aren't they? I use mine all the the time.

Giorgio said...

I like the shirt, Nicole. Happy T-Day!

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

So does your Protein Drink come in Vanilla? And I love the Cool T-shirt ... as always, he's got it right. Your food looks good. I am probably the only one in the world who doesn't have an air fryer. My DIL has one and loves it. I'm just an old poop and not interested in learning new techniques 😂 Your flowers look nice but your ground looks really dry. We just had a down pour ... streets are flooded and there was a tornado spotted near by (😢)
Scarey stuff ... Sorry you have to go through painful tests. I suppose it is worth it if it helps control your issures. So have a good rest of your week ... at least until Friday(Face Off :)

Andrea @ from the Sol

Gillena Cox said...

Nice tee shirt
Happy Tuesday, Nicole
Thanks for dropping by my blog

Much love

Maria Medeiros said...

Hello Nicole! Sorry about your results. Sending extra prayers your way. Your food looks soooo good! Your flowers are lovely and your squash is wonderful! have a lovely rest of the week and sending you all my rolos! :)

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Wow! Great tee shirt, fantastic to have on a gift list

Prayers continue for your health & good vibes as well
May

Christine said...

Happy T!

My name is Erika. said...

Sounds like it was busy last week. Hopefully your next thyroid test will have better results. And your dinner looks yummy. It's almost dinner time in my house and it's making me hungry. I hope you are having a super T day. hugs-Erika

an artist reflects said...

Hope your thyroid issue resolves itself ~ be well ~ delightful foods with your air fryer and lovely flowers blooming ~ Hugs ^_^

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

I love the tshirt, dear Nicole. Your photos are beautiful, and your meal looks delicious!

Lowcarb team member said...

So pleased you are enjoying your new air fryer.

All the best Jan

Michelle said...

I like the shirt! lol

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

What a GREAT tee shirt. Love it.

My friend Sally gave me her old air fryer. She said I'd have to go online for the instructions. I couldn't even figure out how to get it open for about three days. I fear it's more hassle than I want right now, SO glad you like yours.

Wow, squash blossoms. Looks like squash is on the way.

I have some of that Ensure and I also love it. It's a meal in itself. Thanks for sharing your meal and drink with us for T this Tuesday, dear Nicole.

The Rev. Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Oh my goodness, I need that t-shirt! We have an air fryer, and we use it all the time. I do the lawn, but my wife is the gardener, and she's been harvesting some good fresh veggies for us to eat. I pray that your procedure goes smoothly. Shalom!

Ruby Rose and the Big Little Angels 3 said...

I love the t-shirt

Margaret D said...

What a priceless T shirt.lol
Hope you ok with your treatment.
Food looks good as do the flowers and the garden..

David M. Gascoigne, said...

It would be a good thing if every minister/pastor/priest wore that teeshirt while delivering the Sunday sermon.

Jeanie said...

terrifc meme and those zinnias look fantastic!

Jeanie said...

Hang in there, Nicole. I've had the fine needle biopsy for thyroid. It's not bad -- it feels like a good deal of pressure but they numb you well. I was freaked before and was surprised. I hope the results are good ones.

peppylady (Dora) said...

Zinnia is flower on top of my list.

DVArtist said...

I have had 3 thyroid biopsies and my ENT is so good at it that I hardly feel it.

Luiz Gomes said...

Boa tarde minha querida amiga Nicole. Obrigado pela visita e comentário. Assim, como o Arnold, gostei muito da camiseta. Sobre as zínias, não lembro se já vi, dessas flores aqui no Brasil. Suas fotos ficaram maravilhosas. Uma excelente tarde de quinta-feira, para você e todos os seis familiares no USA e um grande abraço do seu amigo carioca.

Bill said...

We just got an air fryer and love it too. Very cool T-shirt!

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

I love my air fryer, I love zinnias, and I have just started trying some chocolate protien drinks.

Fundy Blue said...

That FNA sounds awful, Nicole! My heart goes out to you. Terry and I enjoy our air fryer a lot. It makes yummy food.