Monday, August 10, 2026

Elections in the US

 Hi Everyone!
 
I'm skipping Monster Monday today because this is very important.
information. 
 
If you are worried about the US midterms, you have good reason to be so.
I have noted before that our right to vote will be distorted, and soon eliminated if the "thing" and his butt buddies get their way.
This is a very important video please  click and watch.
 
An excerpt from the video.

“According to States United Action, this year, there are 92 races for statewide offices that oversee elections. That's governor, attorney general and secretary of state. Of those races, 32 election deniers are vying for positions in which they would be overseeing elections,” 

Soboroff said.

“Let me say that one more time: 32 people who have questioned, or denied, or spread conspiracies about the 2020 election – which has been litigated over, and over, and over again – are running for positions that would oversee and administer future elections. This is a mayday situation, you guys.”

No matter where you live in the US, no matter how difficult "they" make it for us to vote 

WE HAVE TO SHOW UP! 

I know the "thing" and his corrupt followers will stop at nothing to protect their power.
 
Nicole 
 

20 comments:

Anvilcloud said...

So alarming. Your democracy is so fragile.

Margaret D said...

Goodness me this doesn't sound good at all, Nicole.
We down here have to vote when there is an election on in our area.

Angie's Recipes said...

God bless America!

Jeanie said...

Jacob Soboroff is one of my favorites. I'm glad he has his own show..

David M. Gascoigne, said...

I fear it is too late, Nicole. The die is cast.

MELODY JACOB said...

I think the most worrying part is not even the political arguments themselves, but the possibility of people who openly distrust elections being placed in charge of administering them. Whatever side someone is on, having confidence that elections are fair and properly managed is fundamental. People really do need to pay attention to these races and, most importantly, vote rather than assuming their individual vote will not make a difference.

an artist reflects said...

We need to get rid of the 'Thing' ` He is good for nothing ~
Hugs^_^

Iris Flavia said...

We´re not that bad off here, but nearly.
"Me-me-me" everywhere... no matter what - we need to vote!

baili said...

here we have been witnessing this show for years dear Nichole
as i always said elections are just front play ,everything is preplanned behind the curtain and is part of long time strategy sadly .common people are needed only to pay tax and play false roles in such shows unfortunately

Luiz Gomes said...

Boa tarde minha querida amiga Nicole. Essa "coisa", que eu chamo de demônio loiro (nada contra loiros ou loiras), que influenciar até as eleições presidenciais do Brasil em outubro. Você está correta, em alertar o povo americano sobre essa "coisa". Obrigado pela visita e comentário, uma excelente tarde de segunda-feira e um grande abraço do seu amigo carioca.

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Dear Nicole, Ibam sending you much love and hugs 🫂 🤗 ❤️

Mia said...

Really worrying.

Bill said...

People need to get out and vote or they will regret it.

Tom said...

...I still remain optimistic!

Mary Kirkland said...

I always vote.

Gillena Cox said...

Happy Monday, Nicole
Thanks for dropping by your blog

Much love

Michelle said...

These are worrying times, I will say.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I voted, but it didn't do any good. The election deniers are running for governor, etc. I live in a bright red state. In 2020 we voted for abortion rights. We won. Now the republican candidate for governor wants to reverse the right. His reasoning? Let the baby come to full term and allow a family to adopt it. I'm beyond mad. I'm seeing red and not the state of Kansas red! Thanks for the video. Another thing I have to worry about.



My name is Erika. said...

It's very worrying. Are these people so insecure with democracy that they have to feel they can only have it their way and therefore, they want to get rid of voters? I know the answer is yes. Scary times are ahead-hopefully NOT!

jabblog said...

This is shocking. I hope everyone who is eligible to vote does so.