Tuesday, July 7, 2026

T is for Tuesday 7/7

 Hi Everyone!
 
I had a pretty good day today. I've been resting in my living room chair instead of bed. It's an electric lounger and quite comfortable.
So, I thought I would try to join Elizabeth and Bleubeard today.
Not much has been going on, but before I got lupus sick I took these of the garden. This makes me happy.
 
Mr. M. has been doing the watering. Just another view.
 
One morning Mr. M. came upstairs to show me these photos and that a squash has come up. I put some seeds on the other side of the garden just to see if anything would sprout.  
 
And some carrots are making their way.
 
Mr. M. wanted some homemade bread for his dinner. I instructed him on my easiest recipe and here is what he bake. I'm so proud of him.

The crumb is just perfect and it tasted good too.
 
This is it for me. 
I'm really tired, lupus tired. 
 
I almost forgot I have to show a drink.
I've just been drinking water. This is ice cold, just the way I like it.

Have a great Tuesday.
 Nicole

29 comments:

Margaret D said...

Wow, good loaf of bread there, he did well.
Your garden is coming along beautifully and looks healthy.
Stay well.

Giorgio said...

Great job on your garden. Those veggies are so green ☀

Anvilcloud said...

The bread looks delish. I hope this day goes well for you.

Lisca said...

Great that you are able to be comfortable in a chair. I think it woud be a recliner, or something similar.
Well done your hubby for making a decent loaf of bread, and well done you for instructing him so well.
Your garden is doing schplendidly. (sorry, my son always says 'schplendidly' and it sounds funny.)
Happy T-Day,
Lisca

jabblog said...

Mr M did very well with the bread. I'm glad you're feeling a little better.

gluten Free A_Z Blog said...

Hoping you get your energy back and start to feel better , The bread is beautiful.

Christine said...

Wow on the bread Mr M!

My name is Erika. said...

Hurrah for making it out of bed and hurrah for the garden. Your greens look amazing, and it is exciting when seed sprout, isn't it? I hope everyday you feel back to normal, and maybe even get there faster than not. Take care. hugs-Erika Oh your husband's bread looks amazing!

an artist reflects said...

Wonderful garden ~and bread looks sooo delicious ~ You are doing well to do all you do ~ Hugs ^_^
thanks for commenting on my blog
an artist reflects

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

SO glad you are finally able to be out of bed, and that chair sounds heavenly.
Your veggies are doing great. You will soon have a bumper crop.
I was impressed with Mr. M's bread. What a feat, especially for the first time.
Ice cold water is always good. Yours looks inviting. I should drink more of it myself. Thanks for sharing it and your week with us for T this Tuesday, dear Nicole. Feel better soon, dear.

Ysnelda Solano said...

Gracias por compartir. Genial post.
Besitos.

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

That homemade bread look delicious! I love your photos, Nicole, the greens are so pretty and soothing!

Tom said...

...Nicole, I hope that each day becomes better and better.

Michelle said...

Mr. M did a good job on the bread! I cannot imagine my husband trying to bake a loaf. lol

Mary Kirkland said...

The bread looks really good. I'm glad you are a little better.

Cloudia said...

What a nice post! Sounds like you were taking care of yourself which is a great thing you have. My support and prayers behind you and so many others too. I am wishing you a beautiful, relaxing summer

Sharon Madson said...

So good to see you posting and thank you for stopping over to see me. Your hubby did good! I never could make bread even with a bread maker. I got rid of it finally! I hope you get some energy, soon. I did not no you had lupus. I am sorry to hear that. Sending hugs.

Asep Haryono said...

I spotted the huge photo of what you described as homemade bread. It looks stunning and absolutely incredible. It looks so delicious! I can imagine having it with cheese and chocolate on top. Wow! It would be super tasty.

roentare said...

I can almost smell the freshness of that bread! And I agree that fatigue symptom is hardest of all to treat or improve on.

Angie's Recipes said...

Awesome that you had a good day :-) There are few things better the homemade bread!

Iris Flavia said...

The veggies and bread look wonderful and yay for making it out of bed. With the back I had phases where I dozed off in the chair - terrible! I hope we´re all back to normal soon! Such a waste!

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Rest up and get your strength back. Blogging can wait. And maybe more bread will, appear. It looks delicious!

Gene Black said...

Mr M’s bread looks great. Has he been hiding some baking skills from you?
Is this fatigue a carry=.on from the flare up? Either way, I. Hope you feel better real soon.

Juvenal Nunes said...

Desejo as melhoras para o seu problema de saúde, esperando que possa restabelecer-se com a brevidade possível.
Abraço de amizade.
Juvenal Nunes

Jeanie said...

I hope the first of many more good days. That bread looks wonderful and so does your garden! Hang in!

baili said...

sweet and dear friend Nichole !
i am sorry you are feeling unwell !
seems like as we grow we loose control on our health situation ,but one thing that always makes way out of such pressuring circumstances is Faith in God who created us and in our strength to stay firm and urge to fight back !!!!
please stay strong and if possible try some yoga and meditation steps which reduce stress which help us to feel better .
i felt genuinely impressed with how perfectly Mr M could follow your instruction and back such a perfect bread :))) wow hats off to him:)
i am so happy that your plants are growing well :) you are beautiful soul and your deep love with plantations reflects your deep connection with nature my friend and nature won't leave you alone nature will heal you definitely !!!!!!
hugs and lots and lots of love!!!!

CJ Kennedy said...

The garden looks great. That loaf of bread looks amazing. Your husband did a great job. Happy T Day and I hope you feel better

Lowcarb team member said...

Your garden looks good, and that bread delicious.
Happy T Day.
May you feel better as the week progresses.

All the best Jan

Fundy Blue said...

Your green garden leaves look so pretty, Nicole! I believe that water is the best drink in the world, and we need to drink lots of it. Mr M's bread looks wonderful! May I borrow him? 😂 Extreme fatigue is miserable. Take care of yourself! ❤️🌺❤️