Saturday, July 4, 2026

No Sunday in the Art Room SITAR

 Hi Everyone!
I'm cussing at my body because it won't cooperate at all. I'm so sorry there will be no 
Sunday in the Art Room. 
I'll be back as soon as I can.
Nicole
 
 
 

14 comments:

Michelle said...

Please take care of yourself. We will all be here whenever you feel better.

Mia said...

Please take care of yourself, Nicole. I wish you a lovely week,my friend.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Take care, Nicole! I hope Lupus stops kicking your ass soon!

Tom said...

...be well soon.

Iris Flavia said...

I´m so sorry, dear Nicole. I dared to publish something anyways for you and hope it helps... Some wings to spread over you.

Margaret D said...

Oh, Nicole. So take care as I' sure you are, may your body control itself so you can do what you love doing.

Angie's Recipes said...

Sorry to hear that you are still in so much pain...take your time and relax yourself.

Gillena Cox said...

Hope you feel, soon Nicole
Take care of yourself
Much love

Anvilcloud said...

You are really struggling. 😔

My name is Erika. said...

Hope you feel better soon!

Christine said...

Take care Nicole

Lowcarb team member said...

Please take care of yourself, sending good wishes and healing wishes.

All the best Jan

Luiz Gomes said...

Boa tarde minha querida amiga Nicole. Desejo um recuperação e muita saúde. Gosto muito das AI, dos desenhos. Um excelente noite de segunda-feira e um grande abraço do seu amigo carioca.

baili said...

think of you dear friend ! you are in my thoughts and prayers always!