Monday, July 6, 2026

Monster Monday

 Welcome to
Hi Everyone!
Thank you for all of the well wishes. I'm still not doing very well, but I'm up and out of bed. At this point I can deal with how I feel and try to get back to normal. I will spare you all the details. LOL
 
I created these awhile back. 
Glad I did. 




 

Here are some pretties.
 


 

 That's it for now.
Have a fabulous Monday. 
 Nicole
 

18 comments:

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Glad to see you back on your feet, Nicole. You have to deal with your own monsters daily.

Giorgio said...

The good news is that you're up and out of bed. I hope you'll feel better soon, Nicole.

Anvilcloud said...

Congrats on taking a step in the right direction.

Gene Black said...

I’m glad you’re feeling somewhat better. I really like the second pretty with the fireflies and cattails..

Tom said...

...may each day be better that the last.

Dicky Bird said...

Wow, the dragonfly ones are amazing.

an artist reflects said...

Sending lots of healing energy hugs for you to feel well ~ ^_^

Great monster and pretty creations ~ Hugs ^_^

Bill said...

Glad to read that you are doing better and may the next day be even better.

CAAC said...

The dragonfly images are nice! :)

I'm sorry for not stopping by to visit much. Do all of the blog post repairs is one heck of a job! I hate knowing you haven't felt well for the past two weeks. Saying prayers you're back to your normal self again. It's no fun when you don't feel well. Take it easy, everyone in Blogosphere can wait for you! ;) xo

jabblog said...

I'm glad to see you're improving - I hope it continues.

Mary Kirkland said...

I'm glad you're feeling a bit better. I really like the dragonflies, they remind me of butterflies which I love.

Christine said...

sending healing prayers

Lowcarb team member said...

Pleased to read you are feeling a little better ...
I do like the dragonfly creations.

All the best Jan

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

So great to read you are marginally better. I have been worried about you. I absolutely love the first pretty AI you created.

Michelle said...

Glad to read that you are up and feeling somewhat better.

My name is Erika. said...

Glad you are out of bed and hope you continue to feel better. Those eye ball monsters have a definite alien feel. I like them. Hope your week just gets better. hugs-Erika

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Dear Nicole, I am so happy 😊 that you are feeling better. ❤️
The monsters 👻 👽 are spooky and the pretties are gorgeous.

baili said...

thank goodness you are back dear Nichole !
i enjoyed your art ,my favorite is butterfly and water ,sun and sunlight :)
so much positivity and delight i see here ,it comes form you and it makes me happy !
heartfelt best wishes and prayers!