Welcome to
Hi, I mentioned I had a 90 minuted MRI the other day. I have a yearly MRI on my brain and CP. Things there have not changed so all is good. Thoracic spine looking good. Lumbar, not so good. LOL I will see my PC next week to figure out what I want to do. I'm upright though and feeling better every day.
Now for monsters
Have a very good Monday
Nicole











15 comments:
Bom dia minha querida amiga Nicole. Te desejo toda saúde do mundo. Gostei mais das IAS dos balões e das caravelas. Uma excelente manhã de segunda-feira e um grande abraço do seu amigo carioca.
Oh, you’re the one with the 90 minute MRI?! I ws telling Sue about it. She was rather aghast. She’s had a shorter MRI and could hardly stand the discomfort. I am still thinking that I would possibly choose death over going in that tube. I am not entirely kidding.
Great to hear that your scans aren’t finding new problems! Keep up whatever you can/are doing to make it work.
best… mae at maefood.blogspot.com
Good to hear you are feeling well ~ lovely AI creations today ~
Hugs ^_^
Good to get the results
Nice to read that you're doing well with the positive MRI results. Great AI creations!
I'm glad your MRI went well.
I absolutely love the pretties.
Wonderful that you are feeling better, Nicole.
That's great news, Nicole. So glad your flares are subsiding, too.
Those hot air balloons and ships are stunning. Sorry. I don't do monsters.
I'm pleased your MRI went well.
I did enjoy your more gentle AI images.
All the best Jan
...up, up and away!
That's good news then Nicole. Amazing monsters.
I am glad to hear that you are feeling somewhat better, Nicole.
I’m glad to hear that you are feeling better. The balloon pictures are very peaceful.
Post a Comment