Welcome To Friday Face OFF (FFO)
This is the place to show off your face art.
You
know, ANY type of face, nature, the face of a flower, photography,
drawings, paintings, AI. There just needs to be a face in your blog post, a
link back to my blog and please use the image below.
Thank you.
It's been a heck of a week and it's not over with yet. For about 2 weeks I could feel a flair coming on. I did all of the things I normally do to either stop it or at least make it bearable to live with. Well, that didn't happen and I have been in bed most of last week. I'm still not doing well but wanted to get FFO up.
Mr. M. made sure I had art supplies while I am in bed. I slept most of the time but did manage to get a face almost finished for FFO. Warning, the photos are not great. Sorry.
She starts with a sketch of her face
The face is covered with paper because I used charcoal for her hair.
Here is the black and white.
Either one I do like her smile. I still have to do some shading and correcting so tonal values. All in all I like her.
A few AI that I made months ago.
As for features this week. I will be honest I just didn't have the strength to get on my PC to even look at the wonderful artists that joined in last week. Not to fear, as soon as I can I will be back to commenting. Next Friday I will feature from FFO June 26 and this week July 2.
I'm heading back to my bed and hopefully tomorrow I will be much better.
Right now it's your turn to show me your face.
Right now it's your turn to show me your face.
Nicole









25 comments:
Sorry to learn you had again a bad time. Greetings from here. Another pain but also not funny.
WOW on the hair!!! How the heck did you do that?! She came out wonderfully!
I wish you all the very best! To recovering. Hugs...
I hope you feel better soon. I admire your bravery. I'm amazed and in awe of the face you created for today. I also like her smile. PLEASE take care and get better soon, dear friend.
That's a beautiful portrait of the girl smiling.
...yes, hopefully tomorrow will be a better day.
I hope this attack will soon be over.
I am hoping that this flair up is over soon.
Nice face. Charcoal works well for hair, but man is it messy.
Sorry to read you're still having a major flair. Take care of yourself, that is the most important thing. And for someone not feeling great, wow, that is a super face. Your face drawings are always amazing Nicole. hugs-Erika
Her smile is endearing and very natural. The kind of person you want to meet.
Dear Nicole, I so sad to read about your health problems. Hope you will be better soon. I am back from a break and now I can link my new post.
All the best
Violetta
Dear Nicole, I'm so sorry you've been feeling so unwell lately! I sincerely hope you feel better soon and can smile as brightly as the girl in your lovely drawing! (You did a really great job with the hair!) I also really like your AI-generated pictures again.
Sending you a gentle hug!
All the best from Austria 🤗
Traude
https://rostrose.blogspot.com/2026/06/reisebericht-2025-von-ahornblattern-und.html
Sorry to hear about your recent flare up. Mr. M is a good man to care for you, and keep art supplies by your bedside. Your portrait is amazing as usual. I haven't played with my charcoal lately, so I may need to pull them out. Shalom!
I sure hope you will be much better tomorrow, Nicola.
Your art, lovely face you did. the AI'S are always interesting.
Fabulous portrait art work and lovely AI works too ~
Hugs ^_^
I wish I could draw like that!
Nicole, I'm very sorry that you're experiencing a flare-up and I sincerely hope that you will feel better soon. It's amazing that you still have the strength to draw such a beautiful portrait with such a positive expression. Your AI portraits are fabulous as well.
I'm sending good wishes up the coast to you - get well, my friend. Many hugs - Carola
You did well to put up a post when you're feeling so rubbish. I hope you feel much better very soon.
I'm so sorry to hear this, Nicole. Please take good care of yourself. Kudos to Mr M for being a great guy. Your portrait is beautiful. The teeth are amazing. Happy 4th! Sending you lots of love and a wishing for recovering very soon! ❤️🌺❤️
It was good to see the progression of the face, I like the finished face a lot. Hope you are feeling better soon.
So sorry to hear that you are feeling poorly. I hope you feel better soon.
The sketch reveals the innocence beautifully. Great skills!
That is a nice portrait and I like the AI images.
I hope you feel better soon ... sending good wishes across the miles.
All the best Jan
You did an excellent job drawing that face, so vivid! I love the hair and smile. Hope you will feel better soon, Nicole.
I hope today is a better day for you Nicole, I know they flair ups can be exhausting glad you took time to rest in bed. Glad Hubby was able to supply you with your art tools you did an amazing job with your face, everything is so detailed especially the hair.. you are so brave using charcoal I am so messy when using it but it's much kinder on the hands being able to mark make with a softer medium. Rest lovely lady & take care of each other Hugs Tracey x
Your drawing is stunning! You are so good at faces. I hope you will be all better soon!
Good luck with finding your way to recovery from your flare-up. It sounds very frightening.
best… mae at maefood.blogspot.com
Post a Comment