Friday, July 10, 2026

Friday Face OFF 7/10/26

 

Welcome To Friday Face OFF (FFO)
This is the place to show off your face art.
You know, ANY type of face, nature, the face of a flower, photography, drawings, paintings, AI. There just needs to be a face in your blog post, a link back to my blog and please use the image below. 
Thank you.
Another week of trying to get over this lupus flare. I am getting better everyday but by mid day I'm done in.
With that said, I have not finished any art this week. I have a face almost done and will show that next time. Here is a sketch that I worked on while I was in bed. Still have to put in the hands and some other details.

 
Some AI
 


The same but different
As promised I will show features from June 26 FFO and last weeks.
 
 
Features from last week.
 
 
 
That's it for now 
Be sure to join in for 
Sunday in the Art Room 

 
I will be joining Gillena 

Now it's time to show me your face.
Nicole 

 

35 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It's ironic. I was so engulfed in the beauty of the girl's face and authentic boots, I failed to notice she had no hands. At least not until you mentioned it! It's amazing what our brains fill in. I really like the last two beauties. If only I had that figure (grin).

Happy FFO and AFFF. Try to have a pain free weekend, Nicole.

Soma @ InkTorrents.com said...

Hope you feel much better soon. Your graphite drawings are really wonderful.

-Soma

Iris Flavia said...

I very much love your stage 1-piece!!! And I wish you well, dear host!

EricaSta said...

This drawings are amazing. Yes, some studies with the pencil are necessary. And now it's perfect indeed.
Thank you for sharing and hosting.
Greetings by Heidrun ❤️

Mia said...

Thank you for featuring my creation, Nicole. Thank you for the honor.
I LOVE your beautiful quirky AI images.
Your sketch already seems wonderful.
Please take care of yourself. Hugs, my friend.

Anvilcloud said...

I recognized Jeannie.

Tom said...

...Nicole, feeling better each and every day sounds great to me. I hope that it continues.

Gene Black said...

Your starting sketch already looks good. I watched part of a class on Drawing Portraits in Ballpoint Pen last night. LOL his came out looking realistic, mine looks more like a sketchy cartoon - and I don't think I will be sharing that one.

jabblog said...

I enjoyed seeing the different 'faces' but really liked the penguin.

The Rev. Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Oh, wow, you're working on a full body portrait! That is extra challenging, as it involves hands and clothing folds. Hope you're feeling better, thanks for featuring my penguin, and happy FFO!

Cloudia said...

Such a pleasure to visit with you! We enjoy your art and it was nice to see scenes from your life today. All good but I liked that. Mia, piece of yellow and black that looked like a tarot card. Have a beautiful weekend friend

Genevieve said...

Hi Nicole! I love your new AI images, especially the ones with all the fabric! Have you ever tried using one of your drawings as a start image?

an artist reflects said...

Beautiful art works especially your graphite drawing ~ Hugs ^_^

Carola Bartz said...

Nicole, I really really like your sketch. Hands are difficult to draw, at least in my opinion. But then I wouldn't have managed to create such a beautiful sketch anyway. I also like your AI images, especially the last two. I hope you continue to feel better and better - take good care of yourself. Best wishes - Carola

Gillena Cox said...

Fantastic faces, bravo!!!
Happy you linked to AFFF today
Hope your health is bett

Gillena Cox said...

Hope you feel better this weekend
Thanks for linking to AFFF today

Much love

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hi Nicole -- I'll be back to regular blogging next week on July 15. I'll have a SITAR post for July 19 and an FFO post for July 24.

Mae Travels said...

Your AI face reminds me of Lucrezia Borgia, who began as the daughter of the nototious pope and then became a respected matron in her husband’s city of Ferara, Italy. Nice images!… mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Debra said...

Your drawing is fantastic. I'm hoping you will feel better soon. The AI is really lovely. Praying for you...

Angie's Recipes said...

I am not into AI generated photos, but I am in LOVE with that sketch...just beautiful.

Mary Kirkland said...

Your sketch looks nice. I cannot draw at all. lol
I hope you continue to feel better.

Lisca said...

I'm glad you are feeling a little better.
Like Elizabeth, I did not miss the hands in your beautiful drawing. You are so talented!
And the AI stuff is amazing!
Enjoy your weekend,
Lisca

Jeanie said...

Your AI ladies are especially beautiful. Thanks so much for including me in your features, too!

Fundy Blue said...

Love the pose of your young lady, Nicole. And her boots ~ I have boots like those, but it's getting harder sit in that pose. 😂. Beautiful AI ladies, and I enjoyed all the other people's images. I hope that darn lupus flare goes away ~ NOW! Sending you big hugs and a wish for healing! ❤️🤗🌺🤗❤️

Christine said...

Lovely face

roentare said...

I always look for various faces posted on here.

Margaret D said...

Glad you are improving, I guess it's patience to a degree until you do feel better.
Like your art as usual and the photos a nice.

Bill said...

Beautiful art and AI faces. Your creative work is amazing. Hope you are continuing to improve and feel better. Have a nice weekend, Nicole.

Luiz Gomes said...

Bom dia minha querida amiga Nicole. Fico feliz em saber, que você está melhor de saúde. Infelizmente, muitos povos originários das Américas, foram massacrados por vários países europeus, os indígenas e africanos foram os que mais sofreram, com.a ganância dos portugueses. Uma excelente manhã de sábado, bom final de semana e um grande abraço do seu amigo carioca.

Maria Medeiros said...

Hello Nicole, I hope you feel better soon love. Sending hugs and positivity your way. Lovely artwork and wonderful features. have a lovely weekend!

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

Great start to your drawing. Lovely colourful AI

Katerinas Blog said...

Your AI creations have amazing colors! It looks like your sketch is going to turn into a fantastic painting! I hope you're doing well, my friend!

Lowcarb team member said...

I like the start to your sketch and I enjoyed the AI images.
I do hope you feel better soon.

All the best Jan

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Your sketch is lovely. I hope 🙏 you feel better soon.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

In Blogger’s inimitable way this post just arrived in my reading list. Great work on the young woman in the sketch. It’s interesting that you leave the hands till last. Are they especially challenging?