Tuesday, June 2, 2026

T Stands for

 Hi Everyone!
 
I'm joining Elizabeth and Bleubeard for T-Tuesday. I had several photos on my camera to share this week and when I went to download them they were no longer there. I have no idea what happened to them. 
So.... 
I made a few AI 





 
I would also like to ask for prayers for my dear Mr. M. His health has taken a bad turn. He tries very hard to stay healthy but his body is not cooperating. So, prayers, spells, healing energy, and well wishes are all accepted. Thank you.
 
Now for my drink.
On occasion I like an ice cold
Diet Coke 
That's it for now. 
Have a nice day.
Nicole
 

27 comments:

Ananka said...

Sending prayers, hugs and positive energy <3 Hope he feels better soon.

These are wonderful, that first one is my favourite :-D

Anvilcloud said...

I have several occasions daily to like Diet Coke. I am not necessarily proud of this but here we are.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Best wishes to Mr M. Hope things take a turn for the better.

Tom said...

...Nicole, I hope that both of you find relief for your health concerns.

Gene Black said...

Wishing the best for Mr. M.

Judee said...

Looks like AI made you some good photos. I love a Coke Zero once in a while myself.

My name is Erika. said...

I love the crow in the first piece. Too bad about your photos. But I'm with you. I like a nice col Diet Coke sometimes too. Have a super T day.

Anonymous said...

Sending prayers for Mr M-Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

Gillena Cox said...

A Prayer in Jesus name,
for comfort and healing
for your husband.
Have a happy Tuesday, Nicole

Much love

an artist reflects said...

Lots of healing energy coming your way for Mr M ~ xo

Lovely Ai creations ~ Hugs ^_^

Iris Flavia said...

My heart sure goes out to you two. Ingo is very sick since 2008 but, hey... we made it so far and so will you! Biggest hugs, all good wishes and spirits on the way. As my late Mom said; Think positive. Be strong...

Anonymous said...

I hope you and your husband soon feel better… mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Bill said...

Sending prayers for Mr. M and his recovery.

Mary Kirkland said...

I sure hope Mr M is feeling better soon.

Lisca said...

AI is certainly up your street! You are creating the most beautiful monsters (if I can call them that)
The crow is very good, but the others are interesting too.
Yes, prayers are going up for Mr M. Is he your husband?
Happy T-Day,
Lisca

Michelle said...

Sending all my best healing vibes for Mr. M!

Carola Bartz said...

I'm so sorry to hear about Mr M! I send all my best wishes and positive vibes up the coast to you.
Your AI creations are fascinating.

Modrina Neba - Blue sky said...

Interesting pictures, All my best wishes should go to your gentleman! Hugs, Andreja

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

First of all, my thoughts and prayers go out to Mr. M. I sincerely hope his condition improves soon.

I've also lost photos on my camera and have no idea how that happens. I am in awe of your amazing AI creatures. Really love how you do AI.

I also enjoy diet Coke, even though I only get it about once a year. Thanks for sharing it with us for T this Tuesday, dear Nicole.

Margaret D said...

Prayers coming your way for him, hoping he improves quickly.
The AI's are good, Nicole.

jabblog said...

I hope Mr M feels much better very soon.

CAAC said...

I'm sorry you lost photos. Weird things happen sometimes when technology is involved.

I'm sorry your husband isn't doing well. He's in my thoughts and prayers, dear Nicole. May God's healing touch be upon him.

xo

Jeanie said...

Oh no -- I'm so sorry to hear about Mr. M. Sending all good wishes for compete healing.

CJ Kennedy said...

I like your crow images. Very imaginative. Send healing energy to the Mr. Happy T Day

baili said...

Oh precious friend Nichole I am sorry that your hubby’s health is not improving!
I will pray for him from the bottom of my heart dear friend,may God keep him under his grace 🙏 and may he recover quickly ameeen🙏🤞
The photo of you both is precious ! You guys make such a lovely couple♥️
Whatever you have shared about the. Thing has started to seem very familiar these days.daily news share his rude abusive comment about everyone including the pope ,what else can one expect from such a tiny brain sadly.
Please stay strong and positive and have faith 🥹🙏♥️

Lowcarb team member said...

Hoping Mr M. feels better soon.

All the best Jan

baili said...

Forgot to mention dear Nichole that your AI art is superb and fantastically done
The ideas are excellent and very intuitive