Monday, June 29, 2026

No Monster Monday

 Hi Everyone!
 
 
Sorry there is no Monster Monday today. I have been lupus sick in bed all day.  I will be back for FFO
Nicole 

18 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

Oh. So sorry, dear Nicole. Big hugs from here... What else to say.

Asep Haryono said...

Dear Nicole

I'm so sorry to hear that you're not feeling well. Wishing you a smooth recovery and brighter days ahead. I hope you'll be back on your feet soon. You're in my thoughts.

Get well soon!

Asep Haryono
Indonesia

Tom said...

...be well soon!!!

Giorgio said...

Sorry to hear to have been sick, Nicole. I hope you'll be better soon.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Not good news, Nicole. Hope you are feeling better soon.

Angie's Recipes said...

Lupus sucks! Feel well soon, Nicole.

Lowcarb team member said...

Feel better soon.

All the best Jan

My name is Erika. said...

I hope you feel better soon!

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Awww...my dear friend, I am so sorry that you haven't been feeling well. 😢 Take care of yourself and I hope you feel better soon. 💗

Margaret D said...

Be well, Nicole.

Lucimar da Silva Moreira said...

Nicole desejo melhoras pra você bjs.

Lisca said...

That sucks indeed! Hope you feel better soon!
Happy Tuesday,
Lisca

Debra said...

So sorry you're sick! Praying for you.

Soma @ InkTorrents.com said...

Feel better soon, Nicole.

-Soma

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Stay in bed and take it easy, please. As a fellow lupus sufferer, I can empathize.

Mary Kirkland said...

I'm sorry to hear that, Nicole. I hope you feel much better soon.

MELODY JACOB said...

So sorry you're feeling down, Nicole. Lupus flares are no joke. Take all the time you need to rest and take care of yourself. Sending you healing vibes! x

Jeanie said...

I'm so sorry the flare doesn't seem to be subsiding. I loved your art and am amazed you could d that feeling so awful. Hang in there.