Join me each week for Friday Face OFF, Sunday in the Art Room and Monster Monday
To a proper tea-party, Nicole!#3 sure stands out with the lady.Reminds me when for 16 years I was the only woman working with men. (It was fun!)
They all seem to be having fun. 😁🩻
...Nicole, you have some mighty skinny friends!
Bom dia minha querida amiga Nicole. Confesso que as IAs ficaram bem assustadoras. Obrigado pelo comentário das fotos, no Blogger. Uma excelente manhã de segunda-feira, aproveite bastante o verão e um grande abraço do seu amigo carioca.
To me, these aren't scary at all. Rather, they seem like a Day of the Dead series of tea parties.
They the AI's are rather good, roses and monsters go well together in these, Nicole.
To be fair, ornate tea parties are a thing of the past.
Even as scary as some of those ladies look...ahaha...I'm always up for a tea party.
Monsters, skeletons and roses, a nice configuration.
A monster tea party makes me smile!
I like these creepy tea parties!
I do agree your images are a wonderful combination of monster and pretty together.Happy Monday ... have a good week.All the best Jan
Oh I really like this week's tea parties. Hope your Monday has been a good day. hugs-Erika
Post a Comment
13 comments:
To a proper tea-party, Nicole!
#3 sure stands out with the lady.
Reminds me when for 16 years I was the only woman working with men. (It was fun!)
They all seem to be having fun. 😁🩻
...Nicole, you have some mighty skinny friends!
Bom dia minha querida amiga Nicole. Confesso que as IAs ficaram bem assustadoras. Obrigado pelo comentário das fotos, no Blogger. Uma excelente manhã de segunda-feira, aproveite bastante o verão e um grande abraço do seu amigo carioca.
To me, these aren't scary at all. Rather, they seem like a Day of the Dead series of tea parties.
They the AI's are rather good, roses and monsters go well together in these, Nicole.
To be fair, ornate tea parties are a thing of the past.
Even as scary as some of those ladies look...ahaha...I'm always up for a tea party.
Monsters, skeletons and roses, a nice configuration.
A monster tea party makes me smile!
I like these creepy tea parties!
I do agree your images are a wonderful combination of monster and pretty together.
Happy Monday ... have a good week.
All the best Jan
Oh I really like this week's tea parties. Hope your Monday has been a good day. hugs-Erika
Post a Comment