Monday, June 8, 2026

Monster Monday 6/8/2026

Welcome to
 
There is a movie that I enjoy so much that I have watched it many times. It's called, "The Tomorrow War" staring Chris Pratt. It's a sci fi comedy. I know that goes against all of my morbid nature. However, I do like a good laugh that has great monsters and this film dose. The monsters are called, "White Spikes" and they are of course aliens. The war takes place in the future and that's where it gets interesting. You can watch it on Tubi and Prime for free.
 Oh and there is a part 2 coming out this year. 
But back to the monsters. 
I went to NightCafe and describe the White Spikes and here is what I got. 











None of these look like the real White Spikes but I'm happy with how they came out.
 
Now for some pretties. 




That's it for now. 
Have a fabulous Monday. 
Nicole

 

18 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

As my friend fK always says "easy anyone can do".
I AI´d tubi and got:
"Tubi is geo-blocked in Germany due to regional licensing restrictions. However, you can access it by using a reliable VPN to connect to an allowed region, such as the UK, US, or Australia. Once connected, all movies and shows on the platform natively stream in English."
I think I have VPN and would take Madeley as address - after all they know me there!
Scary guys, LOL - the pretty looks too cold for me!
To a great Monday!

Gene Black said...

Happy Monday. I will check out that movie. I like Chris Pratt

Anvilcloud said...

Happy Monster Monday

Christine said...

Ghoulish AI haha

jabblog said...

Your imagination takes you on some fine travels!

Modrina Neba - Blue sky said...

Oh, your pictures are wonderful... I like these kind of ones :))
A kiss for Monday!

CAAC said...

We did see this movie. I believe it was you who told me about it and that's why we watched it. I think we liked it, but the ending was sad. It'll be interesting to see the second part, though. The pretties are lovely. Are you missing winter already? lol It's been plenty hot here, but I'm not ready for winter yet. :)

Ananka said...

I donno the film. I will check it out though. Both sets are great Nicole :-D

Giorgio said...

Have a lovely week ahead of you

Tom said...

...I love the flowers in winter!

Mary Kirkland said...

The Tomorrow War is such a good movie. I loved the monsters but the flowers are so pretty. I hope you are well.

Lowcarb team member said...

Happy Monster Monday ... but I do like your pretties :)

All the best Jan

Michelle said...

I love the flowers!

My name is Erika. said...

I've seen that movie and it's pretty good. Those pretties are interesting with the blossoms and what looks like snow. I love the contrast. Hope it was a super Monday. hugs-Erika

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

I absolutely love the pretties.

Margaret D said...

Interesting monsters and very pretty pretties, Nicole.
War movies - well I can leave them and mostly do.

Gillena Cox said...

Fantastis, Nicole

Much love

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

Love the pink trees along the stream ... beautiful :) As for your AI pics ... wouldn't it be awful it AI could actually produce monsters. The future of AI could be very interesting and maybe a bit scary :(
Stay well, Nicole ...

Andrea @ From the Sol