Friday, June 26, 2026

Friday Face OFF 6/26/26

 

Welcome To Friday Face OFF (FFO)
This is the place to show off your face art.
You know, ANY type of face, nature, the face of a flower, photography, drawings, paintings, AI. There just needs to be a face in your blog post, a link back to my blog and please use the image below. 
Thank you.
 
I didn't have much time for art this weekJust too much going on. 
It's all about strange and wonderful AI pieces.



 
Here are a few features.
 

 
 
 That's it for now 
Be sure to join in for 
Sunday in the Art Room  

 
I'm joining Gillena

Now it's time to show me your face.
Nicole 
 

28 comments:

Iris Flavia said...

Not no time, no spirit here for art. Or... sketches, rather.
Cool AIs, though!
Have a great Friday, dear host!

The Rev. Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

These are all fun AI'l, but my favorite one is the one with Salvador Dali. ;I hope everything is going well with you and your family. I love Carola's picture, and the story that went with it. Happy FFO!

Asep Haryono said...

Its so cool here

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

The third one reminds me of Salvador Dali. I love it. And I am reminded of Escher when the lady is on the steps. Guess I have artists on my mind! Awesome AI! Happy FFO and AFFF, dear Nicole.

Tom said...

...Nicole, you sure had fun this week! Thanks for hosting.

Gene Black said...

I really like the first and third ones.

Anvilcloud said...

For FFO, my first thought is always that it is time to drop the puck — faceoff.

My name is Erika. said...

I like those first pieces a lot. A couple of them remind me of Sal Dali. Plus they have some great colors. :) I hope you have a super FRiday and get some art time this weekend. hugs-Erika

an artist reflects said...

Your AI creations depict well the yin and yang of life ~ Thanks for hosting ~ Hugs ^_^

EricaSta said...

Yes, I'm a great Fan of Salvatore Dali too... and of Hilma af Klint. Wonderful inspirations here to find. There are fantastisc artworks.
Thank you for sharing and for hosting. Have a wonderful week ahead. Greetings by Heidrun ❤️

Jeanie said...

You have some wild and wonderful faces here! And yes, strange too!

LA Paylor said...

the eye watching reminds me of big brother watching.... hope you are fine and sassy this morning, happy and creating
LeeAnna

Carola Bartz said...

Strange and wonderful - yes. You created some stunning AI images, Nicole. The stairs pictures are interesting, I like them a lot. But the strange creatures are fantastic, too. I tried to decide which one is my favorite - not easy. No. 2 and 7 stood out for me, but just by a margin. These are all very inspiring. Thank you for the feature! It was lovely to see my dad here on your blog.
Wishing you a lovely weekend - Carola

Lisca said...

Being Dutch I immediately think oof Escher when I see those beautiful ladies walk up the stairs to the all seeing eye. And living in Spain makes me recognize Salvador Dalí before he grew his moustache.
Great art.
My blog post has several faces, some human face sand a cat face. Even a king and queen!
Happy Friday,
Lisca

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

Some strange but very good AI.

Mary Kirkland said...

Those were a lot of fun.
I hope you are feeling good.

an artist said...

There is another link posted late for AFF ~ was rushing this morning and forgot to post it ~ Hugs ^_^

Lowcarb team member said...

An amazing collection of AI images.

All the best Jan

Fundy Blue said...

Strange and wonderful indeed, Nicole. These are awesome. My favorite is the second one. For some reason, it speaks to me. I have enjoyed Roentare's rodeo series of posts, and I loved the photo Carola shared of her father and the cow. I'm delighted that you featured them. We have a lot going on here too. I find it hard to relate to people who have so much time on their hands that they're bored. Like me, I bet that you are never bored. 😂. Maybe frustrated or exhausted. 😂. Have an easier week! Love to you!

roentare said...

just got off the flight. Your first two faces woke me up from the long flight !

kwarkito said...

C’est vraiment bien ces images avec l’œil et l’escalier. Cette inspiration surréaliste est toujours très émouvante et surprenante

Gillena Cox said...

I added my link only just now, i thought i did before , then i realised i had not

Happy you linked to AFFF

MUCH LOVE

Margaret D said...

I like the first one of the girl going up the stairs.

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

These are fabulous, Nicole.

Bill said...

These are amazing and very creative, Nicole.

Luiz Gomes said...

Boa noite minha querida amiga Nicole. Gostei de todas as artes. Desejo uma excelente noite de sábado, um bom final de semana e um grande abraço do seu amigo carioca.

Modrina Neba - Blue sky said...

Happy Sunday, kiss and Hug, Andreja!

Christine said...

Hi Nicole had more eye surgery Jun 25 so was unable to link up, I just did anyway. I see you are busy too.