Friday, June 5, 2026

FFO Show me your face

 

Welcome To Friday Face OFF (FFO)
This is the place to show off your face art.
You know, ANY type of face, nature, the face of a flower, photography, drawings, paintings, AI. There just needs to be a face in your blog post, a link back to my blog and please use the image below. 
Thank you.
It feels like a long week. This morning I had to go to the store early for just a few items that are on sale. Then over to the dentist. Uhhhggggg.
 
I did get a face finished this week. One I really like. 
It started like this. But I didn't like the all of the body.
 
So I cut it off to this. 
 
I finally ended up with this. 
It actually looks better hanging on my wall than it does here. 
 
Now for a few AI beauties.


 
Are you ready for the features?

Lisca  Post cards and a lovey trip.

Mae There is always something good to eat there.
 
Kwarkito such interesting posts 
 
That's it for now 
Be sure to join in for 
Sunday in the Art Room  
 
I'm joining Gillena 
 
Now it's time to show me your face.
Nicole 

30 comments:

jabblog said...

You've captured the eagle perfectly, with its gimlet eye.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I hope your dentist visit was pleasant. My former dentist always gave me laughing gas.

Your bird is STUNNING. I love the beak and the eye. So realistic.

Your AI beauties are phenomenal. I am torn between the first and last one. Thanks for hosting and happy AFFF, too.



Iris Flavia said...

Dentist, oh noooo..... (glad we have them), hope it was not too bad....
Wow on that first face! Is it pencil and/or charcoal?
Beautiful AIs - have a great Friday, dear host!

Violetta said...

Dear Nicole, you are really good in drawing. The face of - I suppose an eagle - is so natural. Congrats. Hope your visit at the dentist was not too bad.
All the best
Violetta

Tom said...

...Nicole, I love your last night cafe, I wish you well!

EricaSta said...

Good afternoon! Oh, its friday again. And I see here several good artwork! You get a special of face... I 'm proud to show...

...thank you for sharing and for hosting. Greetings by Heidrun ❤️

Christine said...

Love your portrait today! Good AI too.

The Rev. Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Wow! Your American Eagle looks amazing!

an artist reflects said...

Awesome portrait of our 'feathered friend' ~ Wow! ~ Hugs ^_^

Carola Bartz said...

The eagle is fantastic, Nicole. I especially like the progress of the eye. I find eyes difficult, but you are a master. All the best for a lovely weekend.

Cloudia said...

The eagle needs all of us to do what's right

Lisca said...

What a lovely eagle (I think it is an eagle). Yes, better with his chest chopped off.
Your AI faces are beautiful too, in a totally different way.
I'm joining you with an aligator's face on a stamp. Sorry, it's the only face today.
I hope your dentist appointment wasn't too bad. (Just a check-up?)
Thank you for featuring my blog.
Enjoy your weekend,
Lisca

MELODY JACOB said...

Ugh, the dentist! Going there is definitely enough to make any week feel twice as long. I hope it was just a routine check-up and that you got to treat yourself to something nice afterward to make up for it!

I absolutely love how your new art piece turned out.

Mae Travels said...

Your faces are all intriguing, as always. Thank you for featuring my dinner with our neighbors!
Have a good week… mae at maefood.blogspot.com

https://linsartyblobs.blogspot.com said...

I love the eagle, I prefer it without the body too. Interesting AI.

Maria Medeiros said...

Happy June Nicole! Love your eagle! beautiful AI artwork. Hope all went well with the dentist. Have a wonderful weekend!

Gillena Cox said...

Hi Nicole, thanks for linking to. AFFF

much love

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

Oh you have to ;kinow I am going to love your eagle. When we lived on the lake we had eagles in our tree. They would fish the lake and then bring their big fish up to eat it in our tree. It was a wonderful experience. Also, when I was volunteering at the Raptor Rehab Center, we brought in a Female Eagle who was suffering from an infection. She was quite the beauty and I am happy to say that we cured her and were able to release her back to the wild. So yes, your handsome eagle struck home with me :)

Andrea @ From the Sol

Fundy Blue said...

Hi, Nicole! Fierce was what I immediately thought when I saw your eagle, Nicole. Well done!

roentare said...

The eye in that eagle is sketched beautifully

Lowcarb team member said...

Hope the dentist visit went well.
Your drawing of the eagle is brilliant, and I enjoyed seeing the AI images.

All the best Jan

Michelle said...

I like your artwork, along with the AI. Blah to the dentist....but, they are necessary.

Sherry said...

Late again, but better late than never, lol! I love your eagle. You are a very talented artist. I sent you an email reply to a comment that you left last week. I hope you got it. I used the email link on your blog.Thank you for all of your kind messages. Have a lovely weekend!

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

I love ❤️ your sketches. ❤️ Beautiful photos.

Margaret D said...

Good job painting the eagle.
Nice photo at the table of all there, Nicola.
The AI's are nice.
Take care and hope there are not too many visits to the dentist.

Margaret D said...

Good job painting the eagle.
Nice photo at the table of all there, Nicola.
The AI's are nice.
Take care and hope there are not too many visits to the dentist.

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Thanks for the bird of prey. I think you have captured that steely glare very well.

My name is Erika. said...

Your eagle is spectacular, and I love the AI pieces with the boats. I've been lax with jury duty, but I have a post ready for tomorrow. I hope it was a happy Friday. hugs-Erika

Ananka said...

Gorgeous bird. I love how it progressed :-D

CAAC said...

Great job on the eagle!