Wednesday, March 18, 2026

I'm so pissed

 Hi Everyone!

I'm so pissed 

I spent well over an hour writing a post for Women's Herstory Month. I hit publish and it disappeared. Effin blogger.

EERRRRGGGGGG

I will try and rewrite it later. 

18 comments:

Kathylorraine said...

Oh No sooo sorry Blogger has been really messing up lately

Katerinas Blog said...

How I understand you Nicole, it has happened to me too, very unfair!!!

Margaret D said...

Oh doesn't that make one so cross - never mind :)

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Blogger has a mind of its own sometimes. Well, more than sometimes…..

Ananka said...

That sucks sorry to hear that. Donno what's going on with Blogger these days!

jabblog said...

That is so annoying. My sympathies!

roentare said...

It happened to me many times

Tom said...

...it's said that you get what you pay for, Blogger is free!

Anvilcloud said...

Not great. I think it has only happened to me once in many years, and it wasn’t a major post.

Iris Flavia said...

It is for free... all I can say... But yes. It was a great tool once - but let us hope they do not shut down altogether! They have my life since 2006!

Jeanie said...

Been there, done that.

Lucimar da Silva Moreira said...

É frustrante quando acontece algo assim, desejo uma feliz quinta-feira bjs.

peppylady (Dora) said...

I to at time get frustrated with computer and such

Christine said...

How frustrating

Giorgio said...

Oh no, it happened to once.
Looking forward to reading your post.

Lowcarb team member said...

So sorry that happened ...

All the best Jan

Linda's Relaxing Lair said...

Oh no!!! I am so sorry this happened. How frustrating!

Anonymous said...

I love your portrait today!-Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com