Thursday, January 11, 2024

TADD with Rain Coffee Shop

 Hi Everyone!

Today I am joining TADD with Rain. Her theme this week is coffee shop. Well, I don't go to coffee establishments, but coffee is a good thing in our house. So here is my coffee shop. Or, really Mr. Ms.

Yep, he puts all this in his cup of hot water. I have to be off caffeine right now so no coffee for me.
With this evenings cuppa he also gets a sweet with a bit of whipped cream.

Yes, I know. Aprivia and then a sugar treat. He just doesn't like sugar in his coffee. LOL

So what is that treat? I had left over pizza dough so I made pull aparts. Soo easy.

 Cut dough into even pieces.


 Yeah I had to recut some. LOL


 Dredge a piece of dough through melted butter.


 Then through cinnamon sugar.


 Place in a cupcake tin or small loaf pan until about 1/2 full.


 Bake at 375F for 15 to 20 minutes. It depends on how big the pieces are. Allow to sit in the pan until cool. There will be butter that will settle.


 These turn out so pretty.


 Now just pull of a piece at time        and enjoy.


Now it's time to go visit Rain and all the others who have joined in.

Nicole

20 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Mmmm, those pull aparts look good!

Tom said...

...I can never understand paying so much for a cup coffee, when it's easy and so much cheaper to make at home.

Valerie-Jael said...

Coffee shop would be a good theme for me! Till tomorrow, hugs, Valerie

Giorgio said...

Great recipe, Nicole!

With regards to coffee, I'll looking for it thorugh the web, as I have never seen such coffee in Rome's shops.

Take care!

Iris Flavia said...

Fun idea to use up dough like that, if you´re into sweets!

carol l mckenna said...

Not a coffee drinker ~ but pastries look delish ~ enjoy ~

Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

My name is Erika. said...

Your sweet looks amazing. And I happen to have some left over pizza dough from the other day in the fridge. Thanks for the use of it (besides pizza obviously). Hope you're having a good week. hugs-Erika

My name is Erika. said...

Your sweet looks amazing. And I happen to have some left over pizza dough from the other day in the fridge. Thanks for the use of it (besides pizza obviously). Hope you're having a good week. hugs-Erika

Luiz Gomes said...

Boa tarde e uma excelente quinta-feira. Verão de 40 graus no Rio de Janeiro. Nicole, não sou muito fã de café. Mas provaria essa delícia.

Christine said...

Yummy treats with coffee! -Christine cmlk79.blogspot.com

Rita said...

Coffee lover here, too.
I've given up sweets quite a long time ago, but those look delicious! ;)

Divers and Sundry said...

I like my coffee black, no sugar. Just coffee. Strong coffee ;)

roentare said...

That looks like Taiwanese deserts I knew from childhood

Carola Bartz said...

I need to try to make those pull aparts, Nicole, they look so good. I can't drink coffee in the evening, I would be awake all night! I usually have all my coffee before noon, that works well with me. And no sugar or any kind of sweetener, lots of milk instead. Take care - Carola

Gene Black said...

I am also in the "black coffee with NOTHING added" camp. And I do love my coffee in the morning.

NatureFootstep said...

sorry I made a mistake. I added your link. :)

Jeanie said...

That's a great idea, Nicole. And they look delish1

Lowcarb team member said...

I have been known to go to a coffee shop and ask for tea ... which they willingly serve :)

All the best Jan

baili said...

coffee shop is impressive dear Nichole

we buy one brand Nescafe and only in winters because in our boiling summer coffee would add more heat in blood .in winters we take coffee once only because it effects on sleep otherwise

the sweet and your pull aprats are amazing ,you are so smart to use leftovers in such interesting ways :)
hugs and blessings

Rain said...

Mmmm the pull aparts look fantastic! I love whipped cream in my coffee too!