Wednesday, December 6, 2023

Weird Art Wednesday

 Hi Everyone!

Today is Weird Art Wednesday. I have actually been having a bit of fun looking for weird art. I still can't sit with my foot down for very long but it is what it is, right?

I found these pieces on google and  pinterest. With every piece of weird art I will try to find the artists who created such wonderful pieces. 

Art by Anton Semenov

artwork surreal 2D surrealism gloom82 slashthree fairy tales wacom photoshop anton Semenov Bratsk Russia Россия Антон семенов иллюстрация hostess Of The Copper Hil lullaby kolobok Red riding hood miscellaneous Badog City of decay home Noon again noon Black and Shiny полдень dark horror

I don't know the artist on this piece. I found it on google with no name.
 

 Art by Anton Semenov


Art by Ben Sack


 Art by Naoto Hattori


 Art by Shimmohan


 Art by William Basso


Have a weird and wonderful day.

Nicole

16 comments:

Tom said...

...I like weird things, but these may be too weird for me.

Divers and Sundry said...

The weird art is going to be a highlight of the week :) Fascinating the ideas people have!

Granny Annie said...

These are fantastic. It makes me happy that other people are weird. Art wears every hat.

Salty Pumpkin Studio said...

Nicole,
You have nailed the weird art show here! Well Done!
They are all talented artists.
Prayers for your foot healing

Christine said...

Weird art indeed.

ashok said...

Weird and intriguing !

carol l mckenna said...

good series of weird art photos ~

Hope you are healing each day ~ Xo


Wishing you good health, laughter and love in your days,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

roentare said...

These arts are wicked!

craftytrog said...

Fabulous weird art!
Have a great day Nicole.

My name is Erika. said...

Those are some weird art pieces, but I love the fantasy feels of them. They certainly all have a story to tell. hugs-Erika

Rita said...

Yes, very weird art indeed! These artists are your people, for sure.
I'm glad you can sit for a while now with your legs down. Any small improvements are more than welcome--absolutely! :)

Debra She Who Seeks said...

The second piece, the one with all the eyeballs, is my fave!

David M. Gascoigne, said...

Downright creepy to tell you the truth. I don’t think I’d want to meet the people who created them!

Jim and Barb's Adventures said...

Well, you hit the mark in the "weird" category! I can't say I like them, but I do not dislike them either. I just stare at them and wonder. But, that is the point of weird art isn't it?

baili said...

Awesome art dear Nichole❤

Love how uniquely you look at things and shape them in your beautiful perspective Bravo
Hugs and best wishes

EricaSta said...

Yes, I tried one day to wirk eith wire, but it's difficult. Thank you for this inspirationed Art.