Thursday, November 4, 2021

TAD and AEDM

Hello Friends!
Today is TAD with Rain and her theme is, "The Workshop" 
Before moving to Oregon our home was in N. Idaho, there our work shop was a 1,200 square foot place of joy. Mr. M. had his area and I had mine. It was so very nice. 
Now, my workshop is what ever room in the house that I need at the time. LOL 
When I am busy a designated room is a mess.
I am NOT one of those organized artists. I pull things out and down and every table top is full of art supplies, tools and equipment. I have managed to cope with the lack of space and find that I can still work on several projects at a time with ease. The thing is, once I am done with whatever projects the workshop gets a cleaning overhaul.
 The entrance to my sanctuary


 Yes I am working on several projects so my organized chaos.


 After seeing these photos all I can say is, "YIKES"


 "YIKES" again.


Grab button for Rain Frances Art
 
 Today is also day 4 of Art Every Day Month, 
At night I go upstairs to watch the Rachel Madow  news. While I am watching I draw, or color or as of late crochet.
so my entry today is the lap blanket I am making. 
I have 3 row left to finish it. 

 No particular design.


 I had 4 skeins of yarn it was the perfect amount.


 
Come join in and share your art or at least stop by both places to see what artists are creating.

Today we are in a wind warning storm. 
Up to 60mph wind gusts.
The coast of Oregon has been warned that power may go out and to watch for fallen trees. The wind is pounding against my house as I write this.
 
 
If you don't think the delta variant or covid 19 can hurt you, 
YOU ARE WRONG! Protect yourself and others. 
Get Vaccinated and Wear a MASK! 

23 comments:

Tom said...

...I wish that my workshop looked that tidy!

Gillena Cox said...

Lots of art tools. Happy Thursday

Much💛love

Divers and Sundry said...

It's hard to move to a smaller space. I try to remember that and get rid of some things every year. It's not enough, though, if I end up downsizing.

Hot guys said...

Oh hey Nicole 😉

Love that blanket 💚🤍

My name is Erika. said...

I love seeing your work area Nicole. You work like me. Things are everywhere. I bet you missed that big studio space too. And beautiful blanket also. Thanks for sharing. hugs-Erika

Valerie-Jael said...

Nice to see your workspace! Love that blanket! Valerie

craftytrog said...

Great to see where you create your beautiful art Nicole! The blanket looks cosy too.
Alison

Christine said...

Lovely workspace!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

"Creative chaos" is a good thing!

Luiz Gomes said...

Boa tarde Nicole. Suas oficina é maravilhosa,parabéns.

Giorgio said...

Thanks for sharing the images of your workplace and its tools 🙂

Jennifer Rose said...

thats not too messy, this room use to look like a art store exploded in it lol

Elderberry-Rob said...

your art room is crammed with interesting things :)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I'm so glad you can work in that chaos. I am a neat freak, so have problems with confined spaces and small work areas. I'm SO glad this fits your desires, dear.

Iris Flavia said...

You should see Ingo´s room and your "yikes" would go to "ain´t that bad here" ;-)
For some reason he still quickly finds what he needs.
I try to avoid chaos and never remember where I put what...
Beautiful blanket!

NatureFootstep said...

I´m envious! You have an enitre room to work in. I have a small balcony table and a computer. :)

ashok said...

Nothing better for an artist than his/her artistic nook !

David M. Gascoigne, said...

If it works for you, it's perfect. That's what I say!

Mae Travels said...

Thanks for posting the photos of your workspace. It's amazing how people create a place for creating art. It was great of Rain to think of this idea.

best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Lowcarb team member said...

So nice to see your work-space.

All the best Jan

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

There seems to be no end to your talent and your chaos does definitely look organized, even if it is in the "Yikes" category. My disorganization comes from forgetting where things are so I have to pull everything out to find it ... don't get old :( Love your blanket. My friend just made one for my daughter ... very nice. So it would seem you have acclimated well to a limited space and I look forward to your continued sharing of projects :) I too watch Rachel every night ... very smart and wise lady. I am sure I will think of you next time I watch her. Hope the winds die down to a soft gentle breeze ...

Andrea @ From the Sol

Empire of the Cat said...

I love seeing inside other people's art spaces, it's such a treat, thank you. I also like to crochet while watching TV, love your blanket. Elle/EOTC xx

Rain said...

Nicole your "organized mess" is just wonderful!!! I love your various workshops. I zoomed in to see all the goodies you have!! :) Oh the blanket! I wish I could crochet, I have tried and for years, just can't get it...I'm starting to knit again though, testing out my hands!!! :) Lovely post! :)