Wednesday, May 26, 2021

Lazy Day Wednesday

Greetings! 

If feels like it is going to be a lazy day. Well, for me that just means 1/2 the work I do all day. LOL
The rain has stopped for a day but the wind is out of the North and stings when it hits my face. The garden will have to stay under cover the rest of the week. Tomorrow starts the heavy rains again. Sighhhhh... How I long for a normal summer.
A month or so ago I painted some new glass cabs that I don't think I shared. 
I always get asked what are cabochons, "cabs" pronounced (KAB oh shon) and it always surprises me when people don't know what they are.
Basically it is a component to use in any type of art, but most seen in jewelry.  
The round cabs are 35mm





and this is 40x30mm
Always fun to make and sold on my website
Now to see what kind of trouble I can get myself into.
Have a great day everyone!

 

No Matter What Your State or Country Says Be Safe Out There And Protect Yourself. Not Everyone Without A Mask Is Vaccinated. 

 Nicole/DVArtist 
Honor and integrity in art, in life. 
 beadwright.com

12 comments:

Tom said...

...a lazy day now and then is a good thing.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Beautiful cabs and my fave is the first one -- stunning!

Christine said...

They are beautiful!

R's Rue said...

Beautiful

Rita said...

Oh those are really pretty!
Don't get into too much trouble. ;)

Jennifer Rose said...

all of them are all so pretty 😀

Iris Flavia said...

This is no normal spring / summer. Cold and grey again. And again. Again....

Interesting link, glad my Brother does not know I needed to learn (he´s also a goldsmith)...
Beautiful ones you made! The first one is my fav :-)
Have a nice day, and not too much trouble (or, well, go ahead, better than a boring life!).

Valerie-Jael said...

Love the cabs, Nicole. Have a restful day, Bad weather here, too! Valerie

Divers and Sundry said...

A "rest day" :) It's hard for me to imagine warm weather winds like that.

Hot guys said...

Hey, we've all got those kind of days... 🙂

The cabs are pretty cute, I like how colorful & shiny they are! 🧡💜💚

Lowcarb team member said...

They look beautiful.

All the best Jan

Magic Love Crow said...

Stunning! Love them Nicole! Big Hugs!