Tuesday, April 20, 2021

T Stands for

 Greeting!
 
Today is T for Tuesday over at Elizabeth's so be sure to go visit her and to see the rest of the T gang.
Art has been on the back burner the last few weeks but I am caught up on things and I am now an going to get caught up on art things.
I started this last night and It will be a card for someone.
 

There are 2 new series on HBO. One is the "Nevers" a fantasy mystery that I am so enjoying. The second is "Mare of Easttown" staring Kate Winslet. So far so darn good. Check them out if you have HBO.

The other day, just one day, the temps got to 70° F I had been working in the garden and year all day and when I came in all I could think of was this.
 
Now I am not a cook-out-of-the box kind of girl. However, Mr. M. wanted some of those biscuits out of the can. Ya know like Pillsbury, only I bought the less expensive off brand.  I figured I needed to find some sort of meal to make with them. OMG!!!! there must me hundreds of recipes to use these biscuits with. I had no idea. So I made these. The meat filling is shallots, garlic, ground beef, beans, Rotel, olives and a host of spices. Roll out the dough fill it and bake. Mr. M. ate 3 of them. 

Oh and they were filled and topped with Mozzarella cheese


Well that is it for now. 
Wishing all of you a happy day.

Be Safe Out There And Wear A Mask!
 
Nicole/DVArtist 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.
 beadwright.com

19 comments:

Tom said...

...I enjoy those biscuits.

Valerie-Jael said...

Your good looks very delicious! Happy T Day, Valerie

Divers and Sundry said...

That looks like a treat, and something I wouldn't need a fussy recipe for. Great! Happy T Tuesday

Linda Kunsman said...

It IS amazing what one can do with biscuit dough! Your filled biscuits would make a great appetizer for a small party. I've used various Pillsbury biscuit recipes over the years for quick appetizers. Hope your weather stays so nice. It's going to get to the 30's at night here and chilly in the day later this week again! Not putting away the winter clothes yet...
happy T day!

Mae Travels said...

It’s been ages since we drank any beer ... you are right, when the weather gets warm it’s a good idea. Unfortunately our warm and beautiful spring weather is on hiatus, and there’s a bit of snow falling on the magnolias and tulips here today.

best... mae at maefood.blogspot.com

Christine said...

yummy on those biscuits!!

Jennifer Rose said...

blagh beer, give me a rum and coke any day lol
those pre made biscuits are a godsend, save so much time and you can do so much with them

Let's Art Journal said...

Loving your art, the colours and texture look amazing! I'd happily join you for a Coors Light and those biscuits looks so yummy too 😀. Happy T Day wishes! Hugs, Jo x

Rita said...

I hope you show the card when it is finished! I am intrigued.
I will look for those shows you mentioned.
The internet can make you see canned biscuits in a while new light. ;)

Luiz Gomes said...

Boa noite Nicole. Quando vejo uma iguaria ou delícia de outro país fico logo com a vontade de experimentar.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Mr M clearly loves those biscuits!

LA Paylor said...

dang we don't get hbo now... those biscuits... OMG so good, and pass me a beer please

My name is Erika. said...

I don't out of the box cook either, but those do look so yummy. One with a beer sounds delicious. Hope it was a great T day Nicole. Hugs-Erika

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

I am intrigued by that card you are working on. It's already lovely.

I don't have HBO, either, so I will take your word that they are worth watching.

Those biscuits look good. I don't think I've ever bought them, but with cheeses in them, they might be amazing.

The bottom fell out of the temps here over the weekend. It's supposed to freeze tonight. Glad all my plants are still inside. However, if it had been a very hot day, I would have enjoyed a beer, too. I'm sort of a beer snob, though, Nicole. I only drink stout beer.

Thanks for sharing your card in progress, your biscuits, your movie choices, and your beer with us for T this Tuesday.

nwilliams6 said...

Very cool card base - I hope you post what the end product looks like.

Beer is great when it is hot (and for cooking - lol).

Your biscuit bake sound and looks wonderful! I have a can in the fridge now and may make something similar - thanks for the idea!

baili said...

this card will surely turn into gorgeous piece dear Nichole :)

the biscuits you made for your hubby look so delicious

Kate Winslet is name that appeals me more ,i don't have HBO though :(
blessings!

Iris Flavia said...

Nice card, but the food steals the show! Hmmm, beans... great idea to mix those in!

Magic Love Crow said...

I will join you with the beer and good food! LOL! Your card is looking cool! Big Hugs!

Lowcarb team member said...

I do like the colours in your card and hope you show the finished piece.

All the best Jan