Thursday, August 6, 2020

Paint Pary Friday Aug 7, 2020

Hi Everyone!

Happy Paint Party Friday to you. I tried all day to make time to get a drawing done for PPF. I found time, I started to draw and the beginnings were pretty good. To my eye.


 However, as I was looking at the drawing I noticed that the left eye was too far over to the side of her head.  (Using the old school of left and right) So I erased the eye and moved it over. OMG!  It didn't work out too well. I just could not get that eye correct. Soooo in art all things are fixable. She just got an eye patch. LOL
Here is my piece for PPF

OK, not one of my best but at least I have something new for PPF.
Stop by Pain Party Friday blog to see what all the very talented artist have created this week.  
Nicole/DVArtist 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

16 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Love your eye-patch girl, that was a great way to save it! Happy PPF, Valerie

Elkes Lebensglück said...

is that a cute, likeable woman and with an eye patch that doesn't matter.
I also have my problems, but I don't care if it looks right or not. So it doesn't end up in the mouth or on the nose.... smile
Greetings Elke

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

OK, Nicole. Did you just make me your model (grin)? Actually, my hair hasn't been that long OR that straight since high school. This is a great drawing and I love it.

LA Paylor said...

that's so true!!! And now she has a story... and she changed from older to younger... how'd you do that?
LeeAnna

Christine said...

Haha perfect fix!

Barbara said...

Haha, love your FIX!

craftytrog said...

Brilliant! Love the patch! Lol
Happy weekend,
Alison xx

sirkkis said...

Impressive drawings!
Happy PPF and upcoming weekend xx

Clare Lloyd said...

Super drawings

Gillena Cox said...

Nice one luv how your girl with the eye patch evolved

Happy you dropped by my blog today

Much👩‍🎨love

lissa said...

I like how you fixed this drawing. She got an eye patch - great idea and there's a amused look on her face.

Have a lovely day.

carol l mckenna said...

The eye patch works ~ lovely and expressive portrait ~ ^_^

Live each moment with love,

A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Linda Kunsman said...

Brilliant fix Nicole! She has such a kind and beautiful smile. Happy PPF!

NatureFootstep said...

cool, love it! You made a pirate :)

Kokopelli said...

Isn't it hrrible, if one thing just doesn't work out and you can't get it right? Drives me crazy sometimes! Good move with the eye patch. *LOL*

Lowcarb team member said...

I think the eye patch works well ...

All the best Jan