Thursday, July 30, 2020

TAD Descent

Hi Everyone!

Today is Thursday Art Date with Rain. Her theme today is "Descent" My brain immediately went to one of my favorite movies "The Descent" It's where a group of young gals, who are all athletic, go into a cave to explore. There are a few twists before they all go deep into the ground. Ahhhhh yes, and as they descend they come across the creatures. 
If you don't know I LOVE watching scary movies.
 If you haven't seen "Descent" I think it is on Netflix. 
There is a Descent 2 as well. Just as good.

The girl crew

Getting ready to "descend"

For me, no flippen way

OK,  I had to show the creatures

and of course a trailer

Hope you enjoyed the scared.

Nicole/DVArtist 
honor and integrity in art, in life.

12 comments:

Barbara said...

Yay, I’m off Tto put this movie on my watch list!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Wow, Nicole. I've never heard of that movie, but it certainly fits Rain's challenge perfectly. Great choice and one that is outside the box, I believe.

Karen said...

I've been in a few caves, the last time will be my last ~ too many bats and spiders for meeee!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I don't like scary movies. Reality is scary enough, LOL!

Rain said...

We are so alike Nicole, I LOVE scary movies!!! I saw The Descent, it's worth another watch for sure, thanks for the chills!! :) PS - you won't get ME into a cave!!!

Christine said...

Ooh this is a scary descent, well done!

Tracey@Hotchpotchcreations said...

You wouldn't catch me going down that hole, especially as you've shown me what's down it now Nicole hee hee.... Must make a note of the film especially as there's a follow up.
Sending hugs your way Tracey xx

Elkes Lebensglück said...

You presented the topic wonderfully, the photos fabulous from this descent. Pure horror your monster
Unfortunately, I received an incorrect word from Google
Greetings Elke

Cathy Kennedy said...

Nicole,

Oh, I would not like watching this movie. It's way too scary. First a descent into a dark underground cave. I'm like you, "NO WAY!!" That's just creeps me out of my skin. I'm too claustrophobic to do such things. And, besides you know there's gotta be something just waiting down there to eat you up. Great take on the prompt. Thanks for visiting. Have a good weekend, my dear!

Andrea @ From The Sol said...

I am claustrophobic so your movie ended when I saw the girls trying to squeeze through a very narrow tunnel ... gives me shivers. I also am not a scary movie freak, but my husband is so, fair is fair and I have had to sit through some hair raisers, but have never seen Descent (Can't say I am sorry:( I have to admit, I could tell you were having fun with this movie ... more power to you, Nicole :) Fun post ... stay safe and don't climb into any caves :)

Andrea @ From the Sol

NatureFootstep said...

cool way to show today´s theme. Descent!

Kokopelli said...

Nope! Will not watch this. *LOL* Not a fan of scray movies. Have a great weekend!