Wednesday, March 11, 2020

Hair 2

Hi Everyone!

Yesterday I really focused on drawing hair. I think this one is better. There are so many different ways to approach this. For me, I watch a lot of videos and take away what works for me. There are a few that don't work for me at all. LOL! I like the short hair, maybe because I wear mine very short. With that I am going to attempt long hair. Wish me luck. 
Have a great art filled day.
PS. No light in my house for a good photo but you get the idea.
 

Nicole/DVArtist 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

8 comments:

Hot guys said...

Hi Nicole.

Yes, you got it right - the hair is so beautiful in this one! I don't think I would change anything in this drawing... But then again, not really a professional like you! ;)

Cath Wilson said...

Stunning drawing, Nicole - that hair is fabulous! Your lady looks very confident and very positive...wonderful.
Cath x

DVArtist said...

Thank you Cath.

DVArtist said...

Thank you so much. Don't know if I am a pro but I am trying.

Crafting Queen said...

Really lovely drawing, love the hair.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Looks like a hairstyle I had in the 1960s!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

This is incredible. You are a great artist and this sketch further supports that. It's an absolutely amazing piece of work.

froebelsternchen said...

This haircut looks fabulous ..well done, good luck for the long hair Nicole!