Sunday, December 22, 2019

Sunday Post

Hi Everyone!
I hope your Sunday is going well and that you are doing what you want to do. It is still dark and rainy here. That is our winter so you  would think I would be use to it by now.  I have been doing a little bit of this and a little bit of that. No real plan for today. 
Do you remember this piece I started a few weeks ago? I was so disappointed because I didn't  look up from my page and so the mouth is way off. 


 I was going to throw it away but I am that person, waste not want not. Paper is expensive and sooooooo I tried to fix it.  Here is how it turn out.  Ehhh you know, it's better. LOL


Nicole/DVArtist
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

3 comments:

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

She turned out GORGEOUS.. Seriously more realistic mouth and a beautiful end piece. This is ONE rework that actually turned out better than the original!! Great save.

I'm also a waste not, want not gal.

Elkes Lebensglück said...

o yes you did a great job with your mouth and also breathed your personality into it!!!
Class!
I made myself comfortable and went to a small Christmas market with a friend!
Happy Christmas
Elke

Rain said...

The mouth is good Nicole! It's a lovely sketch!!! Oh I'm very guilty of throwing things out when they don't go the way I want...I'm talking watercolour especially, such a waste of paper...it's nice that you tried again and SUCCEEDED!!! :)