Sunday, December 29, 2019

Sunday Dec 29

Hi Everyone!

Thank you all for the wonderful comments and healing prayers for my eye. It means so much to me. With my eye losing sight, I have decided to try the type of art that I have been wanting to, but just never did and put it off. I have always wanted to draw perspective. Since I am really quite the novice to drawing I have been watching a fantastic perspective artist from Circle Line Art School.  This is my first attempt so laugh with me and not at me. LOL
The methodology of it seems very easy.  Putting it on paper not so much. Like anything else it is all in the practice. 
Here is my first.
Click on photo for better view.


Nicole/DVArtist 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

You understand perspective much better than any artist up until the Renaissance!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

NIcole, I would NEVER laugh at your incredible art. I think this is quite lovely and you have truly captured perspective. The lines you drew were brilliant. I loved the way you used the railroad tracks, but the trees and the house were an added bonus. That was FABULOUS for a first attempt. Happy New Year, dear.

Magic Love Crow said...

I think you've done amazing! You are in my prayers for your eye! Big Hugs!