Monday, November 18, 2019

AEDM18

Hi Everyone!

It is Monday a start of a new week. I still am having serious eye problems since my eye surgery and have set up some acupuncture on Wednesday. We are so lucky here to have a place that offers it for donations. My insurance doesn't cover it and I certainly can't afford what is charged here. There are several places that offer it here at $90.00 a needle. YIKES. 
Anyway focusing in on art has helped me calm down about loosing part of my sight.
Thank you to Leah for hosting AEDM. I came at the best time for me.

Today Abstract.



Nicole/DVArtist 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

8 comments:

Elkes Lebensglück said...

that Abstract work is great!
Greetings Elke

juliefordoliver.blogspot.com said...

Such gorgeous colors. I wish you well and that your eye issues are solved quickly.

craftytrog said...

Fabulous abstract! Hope the acupuncture helps!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Ninety bucks a needle? Holy moly!

My name is Erika. said...

Beautiful abstract. And I'm with you at $90 a needle. Holy moly. Hugs-Erika

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

So sorry to read you are still having trouble with your eyesight. I feel for you, because you are such an incredible artist. I love this beauty. It's SO colorful. Those pops of red are the perfect addition to your lovely abstract. I hope the acupuncture works. It certainly costs (somebody) enough.

Cath Wilson said...

Beautiful contrasts...I love your abstracts. I can't imagine going for acupuncture on eyes...ouch! Our NHS used to offere free treatment, but they weren't really treating the right problem on me at the time. Hope it helps you. Eyesight is so precious.
Cath x

Jennifer Rose said...

'$90.00 a needle'!! that is serious price gouging for something that is dubious to begin with (works for some, but there is a debate on if its from placebo effect or not)