Monday, November 11, 2019

AEDM 11

Hi Everyone!

Today I see the ophthalmologist. The blind spot in my eye has not gone away, rather has grown larger. He better have some resolution for this. Please wish me luck.

In the mean time here is my Day 11 AEDM
I truly love abstract art. There is a measure of suspense in creating it. I have an idea and a plane of what I am going to create, but as the paint starts to flow that all may change, 
as this one did. LOL 


Nicole/DVArtist 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

11 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Good luck at the eye doctors! I love the bright pops of red in your painting.

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Nicole, you may not have known how this would turn out, but I wanted you to know that it reminds me of a field of poppies. You couldn't have picked a better painting for today. To me it's relevant AND beautiful!

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

Goodness, Nicole. In my haste, I forgot to wish you luck in your visit to the ophthalmologist today.

Cath Wilson said...

Ooh, this is nice - lots of rich texture and, as Elisabeth says, it does look rather like a field of poppies. Though that's probably at the forefront of people's minds today. I love the contrast and the coming together of the two sides, yet no blending...gorgeous.
Cath x

Cath Wilson said...

Oops, and I forgot to wish you a happier visit to the opthalmologist, too. Hope it goes better than you expect ;-)
Cath x

Meggymay said...

A stunning painting. I hope all goes well for you at the eye doctors.
Yvonne

Lowcarb team member said...

Hope all goes well with your ophthalmologist appointment.

All the best Jan

Jennifer Rose said...

really sorry to read your are still having problems with your eye

My name is Erika. said...

The is fantastic. That red really pops! Happy new week. Hugs-Erika

NatureFootstep said...

My work also rarely ends the way it was supposed to.
I hope you had luck at your appointment.

Carol- Beads and Birds said...

Cool abstract. I sure hope that Doc had some answers!
xx, Carol