Thursday, July 11, 2019

PPF Time

Hi Everyone!

Sorry I missed last week. I looked at the date and thought it can't possibly be PPF already. Well it was and I had NO new art. I really don't have any this week either. I swear my weeks are flying be me and I don't know what I have to show for it. I did make some new cabochons. These are sold on my beadwright.com website. I am trying to make videos for some of them. They are sooooo beautifully full of shinny color and movement that just doesn't show in a single frame photo.
I am looking forward to seeing what all of you have been creating. I also hope your summer is a good one for you.




This video goes with the cab above



Linking with Eva and Kristen with Paint Party Friday
Nicole/DVArtist
 Honor and integrity in art, in life.

20 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Very pretty!

Abigail Davidson said...

Hi Nicole, hope you've been having a wonderful summer! Loving the new cabochons, so vivid - and wow! Video really does it justice. Looking forward to seeing more.

Crafting Queen said...

These are beautiful!

Valerie-Jael said...

Beautiful cabs, Time flies past very quickly! Happy PPF, Valerie

Soma @ inkTorrents.com said...

Amazing colours!!

-Soma

Jean said...

Summer has been flying! Love the cabs. So pretty!

Linda Kunsman said...

so pretty. Summer really does go so fast doesn't it.... enjoy, and happy PPF!

sirkkis said...

Wow, lovely cabs. I looked the video: gorgeous shine ❗
Happy PPF and weekend 💝

Arnoldo L. Romero, MLA said...

Wow! Those are gorgeous and can imagine them on a broach. Weeks do past quickly these days, but glad you made it to PPF once again!

Gillena Cox said...

Time flies, indeed, look see we are already in July. Enjoyed your lively art and very short video. Happy PPF

MUCH 🎨❤🎨LOVE

Powell River Books said...

Lovely. You are very creative. - Margy

Jennifer Rose said...

ooh shiny!

artbyjune said...

They are beautiful!

carol l mckenna said...

They will make such elegant and dynamic jewelry pieces ~ so lovely by themselves too.

Happy Day to you,
A ShutterBug Explores,
aka (A Creative Harbor)

Jenn Jilks said...

Such beautiful pieces.

Beth Niquette said...

How extraordinary! These are beautiful.

NatureFootstep said...

your cab looks beautiful in the video. :) Such beautiful little things :)

Courtney said...

Wow, those are gorgeous. Love the shiny elements and colors in each one. You're right, I'm still in denial that it is actually July...when did that happen???

Lowcarb team member said...

These are lovely pieces you've shared here :)

All the best Jan

Magic Love Crow said...

These are gorgeous Nicole! Love the video! Hope all is well! Big Hugs!