Wednesday, December 26, 2018

Hi Everyone!

I hope all of you had a wonderful Christmas. Petty quiet at my house, but that gave me time to do something I have been wanting to do for quite sometime. It's called Peyote with a twist, created by Gerlinde Lenz. Since my hands have been working these days, I made it my mission to get this going. I am so happy I had the seed beads stashed away to get this going. The colors are yummy.  I will have this done today but wanted to show off  a bit. 
 

The reason I thought I could do the beading is because 
I crocheted this hat a few nights ago.
I am not sure why my hands are working so well right now, but I am going with it.

Have a happy day.
 
Nicole/DVArtist 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

3 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Lovely work! Your hands are on a roll!

Jennifer Rose said...

both of those projects look good : the beadwork would drive me insane lol

def take advantage of your hands playing nice :

Magic Love Crow said...

I am so happy about your hands!!! I love both creations! Big Hugs!