Sunday, March 4, 2018

Great Art Day

Hi Everyone!

There are those days when art just flows. Like everything one touches just falls into place. That is my art day today. I was up early to draw. Quiet, still dark out, the hum of my light, pencil and paper ready to go. I love these mornings. Well before 7AM I am in the art room prepping leather to create some table art.  I have a 2 month show in the fall and I want all or mostly all new items.  6 pieces in the drying process. 7 from last week to decorate. I am a happy artist. Hope your day is going as well. 



Nicole/Beadwright
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

I'm sure your show will be a great success with your beautiful art. Have a great and creative week, hugs, Valerie

Jennifer Rose said...

getting up that early seems to work well for you :)

Magic Love Crow said...

So exciting about your art show!! I wish I could get up early to paint, but everyone is sleeping! LOL! Your face is so beautiful and unique Nicole! Big Hugs!

Lisabella Russo said...

What a lovely drawing! Congrats about your art show as well!