Sunday, September 3, 2017

Cab Crazy

Hi Everyone!

Here it is Sunday and I am going Cab Crazy. Ya know creating cabs.  These are my sparkly shine cabs.  Poured resin to make a 40x30mm cabochon. Then painted with a high gloss glitter. Not sprayed. After it is thoroughly  dry it is then sealed with a triple glass coating. I MEAN SHINE. My photos don't show how deep the shine is.  These can be found at  Beadwright.com or Beadwright Etsy
These are not just for jewelry, add them to your collages, or multimedia art. 





 
Nicole/Beadwright 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

These are totally gorgeous! Hugs, Valerie

froebelsternchen said...

They just look fantastic! I wish you a happy new week!

Anonymous said...

They look wonderful with the shinning shade with beautiful colors on them:)

Jennifer Rose said...

ooh shiny :)

SLScheibe said...

So sparkly and pretty!

Magic Love Crow said...

I love shiny!!! Brilliant Nicole! Big Hugs!