Monday, July 10, 2017

Beadwright website live

Hi Everyone!

First thanks to all the comments and emails about blueberry picking. I am telling you, if you want a fun and peaceful day go to a "you pick" farm and just spend some time there.  We are going back soon. On other news I have been working so hard on my Beadwright Website. Come by to see how it looks. I have LOTSSSS of items to still list. The listing is the fun part the background part to get a good SEO is the tedious part. Please pass the word that www.beadwright.com is back. I will be having a re-grand opening soon.  I am really trying hard to stay on top of my Art Everyday. I am there just need to find a place for good photos.  I am at day 190.


 
Nicole/Beadwright 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful hands and beading - oh my gosh! And you created a wonderful website as well!
    Happy week!
    Susi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful art and beading! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!!! Day 190...I love it. Love the beaded bracelet and the sketch. Both are awesome. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the hands ♥ The beadwork is great too and the website looks fantastic. You have been keeping yourself busy ♥

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nicole, you are doing so amazing with your pieces you have created! You should be so proud!! I think you are doing great with your photos! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well done on keeping up with the challenge! I know how much time and effort goes into creating and re-working a website. And don't get me started on the SEO ... :-/ You did a fabulous job, it's looking great and very professional!

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry I had to put a word verification for my comments due to the unsightly spam comments against women. Please take the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.