Wednesday, April 5, 2017

ART EVERYDAY NO MATTER WHAT

Hi Everyone!

This is my Art Everyday. I am committed to create everyday even if that day does not bring the best news. Sigghhhhhhhh. It is just one more issue with my health. I can't tell you how flippen  tired I am of health issues.  OH well, that is life and life carries on weather you are involved with it or not. So one might as well just get on with it right?  Last night I sat down to draw and this is what came out.  This makes 95 pieces of art in 95 days.

Wishing all of you the very best day.
 
Nicole/Beadwright 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

6 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Wonderful drawing, but sorry you're not feeling so good. Take care of yourself Sweetie, hugs, Valerie

John R said...

That is a beautiful piece of art. I know what you mean about the health issues. Sometimes I just feel like rolling up in a ball and wishing everything and everybody would go away I am in so much pain. But they don't. So, you are right; one just has to keep on keeping on.

JFM said...

Very cool Nicole!!!
I love that you have a space between her two front teeth. It makes her seem more human with a slight flaw like some of the rest of us :}

Hugs!!!

Lisabella Russo said...

Oh she's wonderful. I do feel like that sometimes... I hope you get some good health news, health issues can be so challenging; you are doing so great with your art, I am so impressed by you!

Jennifer Rose said...

sorry to read you are having health problems :/ life does go on, but health problems make it harder

Magic Love Crow said...

Sending you healing hugs Nicole!! This face is WOW!!!