Monday, March 6, 2017

MONDAY SNOW AND ART

Hi Everyone!

Yesterday was a weather day from hell.  Rain by the buckets, hail by the buckets, thunder, wind, and cold, cold, cold.  It snowed North of us and South of us, however, I woke up to about an  inch of snow.  
This type of weather never happens here in Florence, OR. 
 I am seriously done with winter. LOL.  ☃😭 
OK, enough whining, I am really happy with what 
I have to show you today for My Art Everyday. 
I am trying to venture into more of the human body with my portraits. 
It takes me longer butI am enjoying the learning curve. This little guy is so happy and full of giggles and laughter.
This is 65 piece of art in 65 days. 

Wishing all of you a happy day.
 
Nicole/Beadwright 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

4 comments:

JFM said...

He is adorable and he made me smile as soon as I saw his little face!!!
Great work on his arms and body language, Nicole :)

Hugs

Valerie-Jael said...

Wow, your drawings are fantastic! Hugs, Valerie

Anonymous said...

Nicole, reminds me of my nephew's kid, Tyler........he is very bright and enjoys life to the max, often seen with that sort of body language and it did make me laugh when I saw it. Congrats continuing on your improving art talent with pencil and paper. Donna

Magic Love Crow said...

Sorry about the weather Nicole! This little one you created is so cute!!! Love! Big Hugs!