Monday, March 13, 2017

ART EVERYDAY 72 FOR 72

Hi Everyone!

Yesterday we has sunshine. OMG I almost fell out of my chair. Because of that we took the day and drove up coast to Bandon, OR. We walked around old town, talked to some old friends and made some new ones. It was so nice to feel the sun on my face with now wind. Got some good info for upcoming shows and had a nice fresh fish n chip lunch. Today is rain and wind, but I am happy I am not back east in the storm that is coming there. Be careful to all of you who live there. Stay warm and safe.
Since I was gone most of the day yesterday my Art Everyday was created pretty quickly, however I got it done and this is 72 pieces of art in 72 days.
I am finishing up two art projects today 
and then making an eyeball. giggle giggle
Enjoy your day.


Nicole/Beadwright 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

5 comments:

JFM said...

72 pieces of lovely art in 72 days!!! Congratulations Nicole!!!
Her eyes seem to look deep within the viewer. Wonderful piece for #72~

Big Hugs

Valerie-Jael said...

Your drawings are fantastic. Hugs, Valerie

Lisabella Russo said...

You are doing such wonderful art! Congratulations on your dedication and focus too.

Jennifer Rose said...

nicely drawn nose :)

def enjoy the sun when you can :)

Magic Love Crow said...

I am so happy you had a great day Nicole!! Stunning drawing! Wow!
(An eyeball???)