Sunday, January 8, 2017

CREATING EVERY DAY

Hi Everyone!

I am off to such a great start for creating every day. It is a commitment but at some level it is freeing. Just giving myself permission to leave the dusting and create. So here is what I have done since Friday.
 I am developing a technique for drawing dark skin that I think is working well. 
Who knows maybe the technique is already know.  


12x12" 3-D sculpted leather face







Nicole/Beadwright 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

6 comments:

  1. Well done on your great start in the new year, keep going! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so happy you are enjoying creating everyday!! The 3 faces are amazing! So much detail and feelings! Big Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely the dusting can wait. Your creativeness is happening! Great artworks, and the leather sculpt 3D face is fascinating :D)

    ReplyDelete
  4. if the technique is putting a base medium down, charcoal for example, and then taking an eraser to it for highlights, then yeah its been done before but the technique works really well for you :) I would def keep exploring how it works for you with different mediums :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Nicole. Hope you are doing good. This is great work. Well done. I'm mostly on Instagram now. Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, wow, and I thought doing the 30 paintings in 30 days was a lofty goal..here you are committing to making art every single day? Dang, girl..congrats, and good luck!! I know another artist who is committing to an hour a day. I admire both of you.

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry I had to put a word verification for my comments due to the unsightly spam comments against women. Please take the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.