Sunday, September 4, 2016

29 FACES DAY 4

Hi Everyone!
I love that this is a long weekend. Due to the tourists we do stay in and  enjoy the days at home. This gives me time to do what I like.  Cooking/baking, watching scary movies, and of course creating some sort of art.  Part of yesterday's art was this drawing for 29 Faces. Thank you Martha, Ayala Art, for hosting this fun challenge. So here is my piece for the 4th day.


I am so happy with the way this guys ear came out. Ears are seem to be very difficult for me. What challenges you, if anything, when drawing faces?

Nicole/Beadwright
 Honor and integrity in art, in life.

7 comments:

Caroline D. said...

Wonderful drawing... the shading is especially beautiful!!! I agree with you...ears are hard, but you nailed his!

Valerie-Jael said...

This is FANTASTIC - very well done! My biggest challenge is always getting started! Hugs, Valerie

Susan said...

His ear is great. Getting all the features correctly placed is always a challenge.

Lisabella Russo said...

This is wonderful! I love his hair style. There's a lot of things I'd like to do better with my sketches...

lissa said...

the ear turned out well. as for me, it's noses that are hardest.

have a lovely day.

Selma said...

Beautiful and happy faces. I like a lot!

Magic Love Crow said...

Very cool and well done with the ear!!