Thursday, September 29, 2016

29 FACES CHALLENGE LAST DAY

Hi Everyone!

Well here it is the last day of 29 Faces Challenge. I am pretty proud of myself for creating a face everyday and finishing the challenge. I will take some time over the next few days to leave comments to all of the other great artists who joined in. I have learned a lot from this challenge and will continue to draw faces.  Thank you Martha from Ayala Art for hosting this fun event. 
Here is my last entry for 29 Faces.


Nicole/Beadwright 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

5 comments:

  1. I'm proud of you too!!! Amazing face! Love the detail and the expression!

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on drawing everyday ans completing the challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations to you. You're drawing a fine expressive faces.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a wonderful depth of feeling in this one.
    it has been so nice having your company in this challenge.

    ReplyDelete

I am sorry I had to put a word verification for my comments due to the unsightly spam comments against women. Please take the time to leave me a comment. I love hearing from you.