Thursday, September 29, 2016

29 FACES CHALLENGE LAST DAY

Hi Everyone!

Well here it is the last day of 29 Faces Challenge. I am pretty proud of myself for creating a face everyday and finishing the challenge. I will take some time over the next few days to leave comments to all of the other great artists who joined in. I have learned a lot from this challenge and will continue to draw faces.  Thank you Martha from Ayala Art for hosting this fun event. 
Here is my last entry for 29 Faces.


Nicole/Beadwright 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

5 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

I'm proud of you too!!! Amazing face! Love the detail and the expression!

Susan said...

Another great face.

Jennifer Rose said...

congrats on drawing everyday ans completing the challenge :)

Selma said...

Congratulations to you. You're drawing a fine expressive faces.

Tammie Lee said...

such a wonderful depth of feeling in this one.
it has been so nice having your company in this challenge.