Wednesday, June 29, 2016

BEADWRIGHT ETSY OPEN

Hi Everyone!

I guess I will go with bad news, good news. LOL The bad news is that with this most recent medical episode with my DH we have had to cancel our vacation to go see our kids.  It truly is a boo hoo moment for me.  The good news is that since I am not going anywhere I am reopening my Beadwright.Etsy store and Beadwright.com.  My etsy store is already open I will have  Beadwright.com open by tomorrow. Soooo if you have been worried that you couldn't get Nicole's BeadBacking or other supplies NOW you can!



Nicole/Beadwright 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

2 comments:

POINTYPIX said...

I'm so sorry to hear that your other half is ill and you won't be able to visit your kids this summer. Sending healing thoughts your way for both of you and I love your decision to look for the good and reopen your Etsy store!

Magic Love Crow said...

Hope hubby is ok!!! So sorry! Sending healing prayers!