Friday, April 1, 2016

IT'S MY BIRTHDAY MONTH

Hi Everyone!

 It is my birthday month sale! Yep I will be 64 at the end of the month. 
Yikessss... I sure don't feel that old, well most of the time LOL.
So here is the deal you get 30% off any item in my  
www.beadwright.etsy.com store when you use code BrthdaSale64
You also got 30% off in my www.beadwright.com store when you use code BrthdaSale
Use these codes at check out. It is the only way to get the huge 30% off! 


Nicole/Beadwright 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

7 comments:

Lisabella Russo said...

Aww, how sweet you are to offer a birthday discount on your birthday! I hope the sale goes great and happy happy birthday wishes!

GlorV1 said...

Hope your Birthday is great. Happy Birthday! Great sale.:)

Unknown said...

Happy Birthday!!!! Hope it's a spectacular month!

BLOGitse said...

Happy birthday and good luck with sale!

froebelsternchen said...

Happy Birthday! Have a great sale Nicole!
oxo Susi

Magic Love Crow said...

Happy Birthday young lady!!! Big Hugs and Much Love! Hope the sale goes well!

Neesie said...

You are never 64 Nicole, I think you've got your numbers the wrong way around. Anyway, I hope you have a brilliant Birthday week. The birthday sale is so generous and I'm sure they'll be a lot of happy shoppers.
Happy belated birthday and big hugs back to you xoxo