Tuesday, April 19, 2016

 Hi Everyone!

It has been so beautiful in Florence the last few days. Hot and sunning. Now this is going to end tomorrow but while it is here I am out as much as possible.  I did get some pot leaf lighter covers listed in my Etsy store. I have had lots of requests for the finished pieces. Ohhh and yes you can use the birthday sale coupon on them.  BRTHDASALE64 






This has 4 leaves two on front two on back.

Front

Back


Wishing everyone a fabulous day!!!!!

Nicole/Beadwright 
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

3 comments:

Faye said...

Your beadwork is amazing, Nicole! Good luck with your sales. And enjoy this beautiful weather.

Maarit at Violets Corner said...

Great beadwork Nicole, I'm sure they'll sell well.

Love and hugs
Maarit

Magic Love Crow said...

Very cool! I love them!