Friday, January 1, 2016

Hi Everyone!

We made it! It is 2016. So to start off the new year I will announce the winner of my comment contest. Thank you for all who visited my new website beadwright.com and then came back to comment on it. Names were drawn from Beadwright Blog, FB and Newsletter. All the names were actually written on a slip of paper and put into a hot.  Annnnddd the winner is Rima Phillips! Congratulations Rima. I will be contacting her today. Ohhh she won a full set of NBB.


Nicole/Beadwright
Honor and integrity in art, in life.

4 comments:

Valerie-Jael said...

Have a wonderful 2016! Hus, Valerie

Lisabella Russo said...

Congratulations to Rima! Happy happy new year wishes to you Nicole!

Adam said...

Happy New Years

Magic Love Crow said...

congrats to the winner! Happy New Year my friend!! Sending you many blessings!